MD

18,673
2,837
kai
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Bottle quality is great, and the ingredients is good too! It helps a lot for my bones especially when i'm doing my exercises since I love doing squat, good for the joints and a lot of benefits like magnesium, zinc and vitamin d3 whick we need in our body ❤️

274bfc32-bb90-49dd-a52e-ddc74c1b3fb0

Great supplement for stronger bones, hair and healthy nails. I bought this because i was starting to get sore all over during winter and my bones always made a popping sound most times. I decided to buy this because of its calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D3 content. I also love the Zinc content because it helped with my hair growth and nail health. I had always had brittle nails that were easy to break and they never grew easily because of this; but 2 weeks after taking this supplement, i started to see changes. My nails were more sturdy and even had a clearer color. I even share it with my Dad and he attests it helps with his osteoporosis. I will definitely repurchase this has it had been of great help to me personally . If you found this review helpful please leave a like

479f9c82-7ff7-41e8-8dce-29519bb80e78
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

If you’re looking for a calcium supplement with additional magnesium and zinc as well, look no further. I bought this after much research and comparison. This calcium supplement from Nature’s Bounty is one of the best in terms of composition, combination, and mineral form. The caplets are also neutral and easy to swallow. In terms of price, it is very affordable for this good value and I would highly recommend it. This is a good deal and purchase, anyone should have it on their shelf!

5bdb8f01-89b2-4920-afba-0541273fabda
38281033-70ad-4e89-81c6-4ffeabc4f726
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Multiple vitamins in a pill. I like the fact that I do not need to swallow multiple tablets for different type of vitamins . All in one for my calcium intake. I had this after I gave birth to my 2nd child and I think because of it, my baby's teeth grow very fast. He already had 8 teeth on his 1st birthday compare to my 1st bone when I'm still lack in knowledge, I didn't consume calcium supplement after giving birth and she only had 2 teeth on her 1st Birthday!

3d6ebc5c-7333-4e4c-a2f5-19bfbc678f34
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

ff665273-b4df-4ba3-8261-028c0108cef2
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Nature's Bounty got amazing products. serving size is 3 tablets with Vitamin D 15 mcg, Calcium 1000 mg, Magnesium 400 mg and Zinc 25 mg for stronger immune system. For adults you may take 1-3 tablets daily preferably with a meal. It may reduce the risk of Osteoporosis. This product is really great consisting of 4 components. Great mineral supplement!! It got 100 coated caplets with beneficial and I also like the color of the pack. All 4 in one. Nature's bounty quality is really great!!

616853e4-577d-4b32-9151-e6dd08986566
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

bought it for my friend.and and must buy it again for myself **update.I bought another two bottle for me and to my other friend and its feels good after taking some tablets **best quality brand..the packege is in good condition when arrived.no taste..its have some benefits and improvement and in my bone and joints very useful at any age speacially if neew more calcium..the package is okay

c942a476-1f85-4bf3-a9ef-ff0b459922ba
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Amazing bone, taste and absorption ❤️❤️ Deficiency disappear Good effect Good calcium improvement supplement combination ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Package is good Color is good Texture is soft The best type of brushes No concern The benefit it’s soft on skin Composition is good The quality is great I use it immediately The size is good And the age also Amazing coverage Wow ingredient💙 Dosage, Sun and immunity 💖

a34a9a57-60be-480b-ab2f-80c334894fb8
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
4,930

I've been using this product for about two months and I can tell you that it works. My outlook on life has changed tremendously, I sleep better, my digestion is much improved and I feel great. The only downside to this is the taste which can be a little harsh at times but its worth it in the end.