MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have been taking this for years. To be honest, not sure on the result. It’s hard to tell because nothing is showing in an obvious way as is the case with other multivitamin products.

decd55f9-b980-46ad-a2e6-f354682adcd4
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great!!! My second purchase and I buy many more from this brand. Quality: best ever Size: lasts a month Age: 35 Daily: I take 3 Potency: mild Package: simple screw Effect: overall benefit Taste: this is the best part :))) I hate all of them! Those taste like haribo, not powdery or sticky

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The sugar content is obviously not the best when it comes to supplements, but it really goes a long way towards making it palatable and I find that I can incorporate it into my regular routine more easily and therefore actually take it. My husband and I really see and feel a difference when we take our gummies. We order them from New Zealand, shipping is faster than our local pharmacy's online shopping and the product works. 10/10

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It tastes good and I prefer to take it instead of tablets, the size of the box is large and it contains a good quantity, you may not feel a big difference when eating it, but it is sure that it provides the body with the necessary vitamins available in it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I've been using these gummies for years and it really improved my blood test results, I love this brand, the taste and the fact it's gummies so it's more fun then pills. shipment was also super quick and convenient.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

They look good and the content of vitamin looks good when compared to other. I always appreciate that Nature's Bounty doesn't cover its supplements in sugar.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Very good quality multi vitamins one of my favorite brands.

64757e92-8443-41c3-aebe-f586de459031