MD

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I tried valerian many years ago but in a different form (powder?) It did not work for me then but these drops have been amazing! I'm sleeping much better since starting. I use about 30 drops in a glass of water 20-30 minutes before I want to sleep.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I enjoy this product and its benefits to help in a good night's rest. it is easy to use and of good quality. Whenever I need a good night's sleep I can always use this product. you don't need to use a lot to help you sleep well.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

this is a great sleep aid by itself but with passionflower (aerial parts) extract(also on iherb) works wonders for a deep relaxation/and or sleep will be getting more when I run out that should be a while though for there are quite a few droppers in this bottle should keep me going. this stuff is a positive change from my regular antidepressants/sleep pills, that I am NO longer taking thanx to herbals.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

works very well if you're dealing with a lot of stress, anxiety or insomnia. it makes you feel calm just after a few minutes if you put a few droppers under your tongue and wait a few seconds until you swallow it. it goes directly into your blood stream that way which is way more efficient.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

For example, when I am in stress or hectic pace this is great to get me calm. Always works good and I have no complaints. Sometimes I have difficulty falling asleep so I use it before bedtime and this gets me a good sleep over 7 hours. These drops help me to ensure more peace in my life.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

When you have anxiety it works like a charm. Nasty phone call? Deadline? Argument with hubby? This will calm your nerves and just relax you enough, in order not to get overworked about "small" things.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Just 10 drops in a little hot water sipped through a straw. Subtle but noticeable effect of improving sleep. Smell is not that bad at all, and is completely gone (no repeating) once swallowed.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is a great product! 1,000 mg - hard to find that potency. Easy to take in a small glass of water. Lasts quite a while, even at recommended dosage

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Wonderful sleep aid! My mother struggles with getting a good nights sleep (thanks menopause) and cant take Melatonin due to it interfering with Thyroid issues. So this Valerian is perfect!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The best calming solution ever! The composition is clean so I used it while being pregnant and now while breastfeeding. Calms me in a few minutes.