MD

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
Great Product

i purchased this as we both have senstive teeth and don't want flouride. I have to say it works great!.. nice flavour, and does the job it states it does. i would recommend this to any one with senstaive teeth, just rub very little on the gums and tooth. and let work. Great Product! will purhcase again

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This awesome natural product really helped with pain and discomfort when I was having some periodontal issues. I make sure I always have a tube in my medicine chest! I always trust Natures Answer products. PerioBriteRub can be a bit hard to find so thanks to Iherb for carrying it!!

Great for minor toothaches and gum discomfort. Give temporary relief and the minty taste is pleasant. The gel is a bit hard to apply but i find using a cotton bud helps. The pain relieving effect only lasts a short while - it’s still best to get a dental check asap. This is handy for mild discomfort while waiting for your dental appointment.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I had gum and teeth issues recently and bought this to reduce my toothache. It works quite well, I use it dayli rub it to all my teeth. Herbal smell like you use mouthwash but it stays longer with the jelly

f7e36b21-2a5f-40a8-bee3-d5b8f2f839bd
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Nice gel for the gums and teeth. I've been having bleeding gums in pregnancy and decided to buy this (along with new toothbrush and bunch of other products). I do it in complex so I see good results. I like the taste but I find it a bit hard to rub in the gums (it kinda stays unrubbed 😁). Anyway, I think it helps.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I had a slight socket around gum line that the dentist told me harbors bacteria, did everything to help and dentist cleaned twice in four months. I used this and what I had for months finally cleared up after two weeks.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love this whenever I have some problem i my mouth whether teeth or gums. It usually settle the problem, so I always like to have it on hand.

Posted on May 27, 2022

My baby didn’t quite like the flavor but I think it worked.. i use it on/off. Good quality and size is good for price.. good packaging too

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great composition, free of gluten, fluoride and soy, no artificial sweeteners and preservatives. It really works and soothes the gums, which allows for faster recovery. The tube is not large.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I am not sure if it has much effect but I think it is a good rub to have in case I feel gum pain. It has the best natural ingredients. I bought this after reading Medical Medium recommendation.