MD

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

This is my favorite of natural antibiotics! I love it because it works in 4 directions. It destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites! I use it in rotation with 3 more similar products for several months. There are no side effects, only benefits. That's how I put the chronic Ebstein virus to sleep. I also use the liquid extract. I don't go on a trip without it!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I like using Pau D'arco, feel like a daily protection and build up immune system, even though I can't clearly feel it but I prefer my supplements affect my body that way. I was on the clearing state of season flu symptom, took this right away when I received it and felt better at the end of the day ( I also did use colloidal silver and I think they both helped physically and mentally).

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Really helped boost my immune system. Also, after a consistent consumption in 2 weeks (one in the morning and one at night), I noticed I no longer feel so exhausted after a long day's work as I used to feel when I wasn't taking this supplement. Great buy!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good for colds and flu, helps reduce inflammation and pain, might lower fever. If it's hard to swallow, take apart the capsules and make a tea with it's contents.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Excellent!Love this product, using it for a few years. My Vitamin D3 level in blood test was about 24, after using California Gold Nutrition,Vitamin D3 I raised it to 40 in three month. I like to buy on this website, because cheaper than in my country, even after paying 21% TAX.

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very strong anti candida herb. I used this as soon as I feel thrush coming on, helps stop it in its tracks. I dose every few hours along with garlic capsules.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Now this is a product I bought as a gift. It feels good when you receive the product and you are satisfied. Satisfied with the quality or ingredients.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Together with Licorice root this is one of my main helpers in cold&flu periods! I usually order either this one, or Now foods (it depends on which one is in stock). Both are of good quality.