MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I bought both extract and the tea leaves version. The extract tastes exactly like the tea itself. The extract is good for me to have my "tea" on the go. I'm trying to drink it regularly to reduce inflammation and improve my eczema condition. Pls smack the "Like" button if you like my review :)

fbf58231-3d26-4173-a846-b4d270735ded
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have been taking this guided by Dr Berg on YouTube suggestion for natural pain relief, and pheripheral neuropathy. it helps me with pain in hands and feet and tingling / numbness and pain I feel in the cold winter. I take these and some others he suggests instead of over the counter Medicine from the pharmacy in UK. the taste is quite strong, so I fill vegan empty capsules with liquid and swallow them that way to take this supplement. recommended +++

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I use nettle manly to support iron deficiencies but it contains more minerals and vitamins. It is rich in chlorophyll and minerals such as iron, chromium, zinc, copper, magnesium, silicon, cobalt, and calcium. Nettles are also high in vitamins A, E, D, C, & K. Nettle tea is a strong immune booster and has the ability to neutralize toxic antigens in the body.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Nettle extracts are convenient and easier to dose and the fact that they are alcohol free makes it a better composition. Already on my third bottle , I find it handy to have this around for the allergy season. It also benefits the immune system. The small bottle packaging makes it handy for travelling as well.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Who would've known that stinging nettle is awesome for eczema. This is the main ingredient for my homemade salve and creams... including Calendula flower extract/essential oil. I have bought all of my ingredient through iherb as quality is above board and price's are very reasonable. Packaging was a 10 out 10 with no breakages during delivery. My skin had definitely benefited from all of these awesome ingredients

DaisyNZ
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I am using this supplement as part of a cleanse and love that it’s alcohol free. I doesn’t taste the best, but if you pop it into a bit of water it goes down easily. The bottle is a very handy size.

0b048504-1b32-4cc1-8603-8c6ae6e4df63
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

i like because it's alcohol free; i add it to my fizzy energy drink and it makes it taste like Coca-Cola. But that's not why it take it; i take because Nettle supposedly has numerous possible health benefits e.g. reduction of stuffy nose/rhinitis (something i suffer from)

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Take it everyday with lemon balm and Cats claw. Been dealing with a lot of illness after Covid and this is a game changer! Mucus gone, cold sores gone, bleeding gums gone!!