MD

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Amazing quality works great! I purchased this as I had a really sore and itchy ear. I had been on several antibiotics and prescribed ear drops by the doctor and nothing worked. I had restless nights so I purchased this and had improvement within minutes. It’s a must have, the benefits are fantastic.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I bought this for my one year old golden retriever. He has ear infection with some brown wax-like thing in his ears. After dripping a few drops into his ears, the next day he got better already. His ears are less red and less itchy.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Helps a lot reducing itchng due to infection or fungus like infection. Very soothing and easy to apply and doesnt smell like you are using tea tree oil or maybe garlic. Heard it also good for dty cough.Nonetheless wonderful products, Thanks.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I purchased this in error though sure I ordered Mullein Leaf extract for lungs. Tried this for itchy ear and got earache didn't stop the itchy ear unfortunately and I have two bottles. I am sure its good for wax build up though.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I tried it on my dog for her ear int it doesn’t work. So I did try it on myself when the nerve in my ear feeling itchy (nerve) after having some certain meals. It does help to stop the itchyness but I personally don’t like any oil in my ear but I did want to try it by myself. The price is good for this ear oil though.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

works for our family, better always to have at home

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It was okay. I didn't like the feeling of the oil in my ear drum---it felt like I had water in my ear. I just put it on the outside of my ear. I have tinnitus and it only helps slightly...mentholatum helped more than this oil.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Did help a lot with chronic itching in ear and infection.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I use this ear oil for my granddaughter. She has allergies to some herbs, like echinacea, so I buy this one because it has only one herb and it works well. I also like this brand.