MD

4.7
alexphd
Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Berberine for Liver Kidney Digestive Health

The main bitter ingredient herb in this liver support supplement (other than milk thistle and dandelion) is the Oregon grape (no, this is not from the grape family; however, the herb is grown in Oregon). As with most bitter compounds (the active bitter in Oregon Grape is berberine), the root extract of Oregon Grape helps stimulate bile release from the liver and gallbladder, which in turn is supportive to the skin, gastrointestinal tract and immune system. Traditionally, the herb is also used to support kidney and gallbladder function. Dosage: To get the benefit of both, I take CG Silymarin Complex (1 cap) and NA Liver Support (1 cap) on alternate days. NOTE: Comes in amber glass bottle.

e434d7e0-1083-44b4-9eda-a8b6949781d0
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

As a sufferer of Bile Acid Malabsorption, I find this supplement is helpful to use alongside my prescribed medication, especially during a flare up. I have Colonic Dysmotility, so when the muscles of my digestive system are not working as they should, I find these to be effective (along with the enzyme & prebiotic supplements I also take) at settling the horrible feeling when too much bile builds up but is trapped in my stomach. Definitely going to be a regular purchase!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Great combination of ingredients to help support the liver, especially when taking acetaminophen or other products that can put someone at risk for liver damage

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

My liver is not good.After eating this product, I feel refreshed and never feel tired .After eating the first bottle ,I stopped for 7 days before it arrived and suddenly found that I was more tired in the those days

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

My Naturopath told me I need liver support and this Natures Answer liver support is the one he put me on too. Going into my second month and expecting good results.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I like the ingredients. I hope it’ll help me for my gallbladder issue. Will report when I get good result

4d67a9cf-dba2-425f-96b4-1e440e90e4ff
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

... that supports liver function. It's an inexpensive and effective equivalent to 'Liv 52' in the Ayurvedic system, and ideal for those with sluggish liver function. When I'm enduring summer heat, 'Liver Support' helps keep me going! If you suffer from low energy when it's HOT and HUMID, you may well benefit from this product. I do.