MD

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Go for it!

Nature's Answer cod liver oil is my "can't live without" nutritional supplement! Benefits include arthritis/joint health, respiratory conditions, skin/eye support, and even brain function! Pleasant flavor, to boot. Do NOT have to "quick drink something" to cover the taste. High quality product and reasonable price. The only brand I buy. One teaspoon taken with each meal -- year round. Love it!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Excellent quality and tastes great - not fishy at all. Delivers all the benefits of what cod liver oil is supposed to provide. All the right amounts of vitamins A, D, and healthy fatty acids for your brain/mental health and bodily tissues and joints. Highly recommend this brand, it is high quality.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It took a while to figure out I wasn't absorbing vitamin D through the capsules I was taking so I went to the store right after a blood test and bought this product. Absolutely amazing! Digests well. You don't burp it up, and the results are visible with no more hair loss or brittle fingernails and no more inflammation! tastes a little like pine cleaner, lol but worth it!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I'm thankful to find this. Good quality at a good price also. I bought it for general health, skin and joints. It tastes alright with a lemon taste and we had it every morning. This is our first bottle, yet to see the results. But I believe it will do us good if we continue on the routine!👍

Posted on May 12, 2022

It’s been a month now and the benefits are too good. My hair and skin feel soft and have a shine . My joints are less stiff , so I guess inflammation has gone down .the taste is nice , not at all fishy. . The package came nicely wrapped. The quality is definitely good. 😊

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

If you want good anti aging product, start taking cod liver oil, you want regret it , very affordable for the size you get, you taste lemon but you still get the after taste of fish, but its okay for the nutriment you get from it. Leave a like if my review helped you decide

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I take this product as a more complete source of nutrients than regular fish oil. I find the vitamin A and D to be a nice combination for eyes, skin, and hair. Moreover, the vitamin D is great for heart health, especially after the winter months. The taste, surprisingly, is pretty good!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

For the cost, this is really good. It doesn’t have a nasty taste and I actually enjoy it. Take your omega 3s to balance out your omega 6 to 3 ratios, which is 2:1 in general. And cod liver oil has vitamin A from non-plants which is retinol. It is superior to eating a truckload of carrots for beta carotene which doesn’t quite help the eyes like retinol does.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This CLO tastes great! We've been taking an unflavored one for years (Sonne brand) but my kids have gotten to the point where they won't take it because it's too fishy. I found this brand and I'm super happy with it! It tastes great, really no fishy flavor at all (not sure how they do that) and I like that there are no synthetic vitamins added.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

my family of 5 take cod liver oil every day for omegas, and food source vitamins d&a...I need a product with no added artifical vitamins that will last a long time for us all - this is my go to, big bottle, nice taste, add it to yogurt for my kids. Great stuff!