MD

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Purchased for my son who has autism. I found out that Mira lax can cause behavioral issues and it really never helped that much. This has helped with his constipation because it "draws water into the intestines, working as an osmotic laxative. This increase in water stimulates bowel motion" and it's been working. He doesn't like the taste but I just put a drop in with his melatonin (which he didn't mind taking) at bed. Magnesium malate was suggested in an article I read about magnesium for autism over the other types and this was the best value and quantity. Happy with purchase.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I refuse to take Melatonin so after some research I decided to try Magnesium Malate. It does taste rather sweet but I chase it with water. There are only 16 servings in a bottle so I take it on a night that I know I'm going to need some good sleep. Makes me have weird dreams but they aren't nightmares. So glad I found this.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I received the product well, and with use, I found that it is one of the distinctive products that I must talk about, and it helped me a lot in solving my health problems, increasing activity and vitality, and increasing the immune capacity. I thank all the employees of the company

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Fantastic magnesium supplement, I drink it to help my body with muscle recovery and during the time of my period to help with hormones. It tastes amazing by the way. The bottle looks large, but considering the amount that one needs to take it doesn't last too long. But I still stick to it, because I never forget to take it since it taste so nicely.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This really helps my husband with nighttime leg cramps. He does not take this every night, but after a night of cramping and loss of sleep, he takes this the following night. I don't think he likes to take melatonin every night, so if this was made without the melatonin in it, I think he would use it every night. Would purchase again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Not bad (the taste is actually good, not too sweet) but it contains far too many carbs (7g/serving = 30ml) which is half the intake of your daily carbohydrates if you are following a keto diet. I won't buy it again. Too bad because there is not much of a choice magnesium in liquid form out there.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My picky daughter didn't object to the taste, and has gone through 2 bottles so far! That's a great recommendation. No side effects or digestive issues with it. I'm delighted.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

bought it to my mom who age 100. Mom sometimes fe stress and cannot slerp at night. This help my mom relax and easily go to sleep.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I got recommendations to buy this product from an endocrinologist. It helps me to sleep better in stressful times. I use two table spoons before bed. It is quite sour, so I dilute it with water.