MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Wonderful product for women!

Wonderful product for women! Lots of benefits! I have been using this oil as a food supplement over five years now. The first time when I started taking it in about three weeks I noticed a change in my skin. Some healthy brightness had started showing, I looked younger and regeneration had improved. Also, I started sleeping better. And in a few months I noticed how my menstrual cycle became very stable and those uncomfortable feelings and other pms symptoms went away. I feel healthier and am happier thanks to this wonderful oil. I take it for about two-three months straight as directed. And I repeat every year.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My teenage daughter started taking this supplement 2 weeks ago and us sleeping better and feeling a lot less anxious. It is a quality product which is very easy to take.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I use it for the heatwaves on PMS time. Just put few drops on my hand and it works great for a period of time.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Bought it foe atopic dermatitis for my daughter. Looks like it's not bad, the smell is not so good, Need to get used to it. good quality . Natural oily taste

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I can not swallow capsules and this was the only primrose oil I was able to find in liquid form. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

The flavor is ok, but not great, but I have kept at it for a couple of weeks. I don't know whether I can actually see a difference.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good absortion. I PUT 15 DROPS INTO SMAL AMPUNT OF WATER.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I've used it once. Spread the oil on my skin - felt nice and reviving

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Not the best flavor, but doing the job, good bottle size

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

Has helped so much with my exzcema. I use it every day. It lasts for about 3 months for 1 bottle. I will never stop using it now