MD

4.5
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Strongly believe that everything what comes from South Korea has an outstanding quality ingredients)))) This product is supposed to anti-aging and improve you mood, immunity and brain function. Yes, I can notice some positive changes in my energy level and looks like I percept things in more positive way.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I usually buy ginseng to boost energy in the middle of the day. So far, have used one capsule per day for the last couple of weeks. It probably works, as it lifts the mood afterwards. The pills have no taste, at least when chased by a glass of water.

There are different types of ginseng. My dad uses it as he is diabetic, he is 50 years of age. It helps with overall health. Follow directions on product package and dosage should be based on what condition you and your health provider are tackling. Ginseng is known for its benefit in helping the brain ( enhance mental concentration), improving immunity, helping control diabetes, reducing stress, boosting energy, reducing symptoms of anxiety (mood), and a lot more.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Ginseng helps to reduce inflammation processes in our body. Ginseng strengthens the immune system. It helps to reduce tiredness and increase energy . Whether you want to improve a certain condition or simply give your health a boost, ginseng is definitely worth a try.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

i'll update once I started to used it as for now I didn't take it. because I still have my old brand of ginseng.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

During my husband's work season, I make him take it often to regain strength and health. I think the quality is good. Nice packaging.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Wonderful quality. Ordered. Didn't regret it. Some positive emotions. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

The quality is excellent! Good ingredients! And big size. Good package

e5b5ddff-4c55-400f-b887-396a36b0ad59
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Excellent I like it , very nice , thank you I herb will order it again 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👍👍👍