MD

lovetallula
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

There is no daily recommended intake for horsetail but it is useful as a source of mineral silica. I have been taking one a day for about 6 months and my formerly soft flaky nails have come good. They are far stronger than when I started and no longer spontaneously split. Health practitioners also suggest that poor nails may benefit from dietary supplements of biotin (B7) and multiminerals. At various times those had helped mine but were no longer doing so.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I believe that these capsules work better than the liquid drops. I use it to control hair fall. It usually takes about a month for any such kind of supplements to work, so I'm still waiting. But i have been off these, then on them again in the past, and there definitely was an effect. Hoping to see the same positive results again.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Horsetail is used for “fluid retention” (edema), kidney and bladder stones, urinary tract infections, the inability to control urination (incontinence), and general disturbances of the kidney and bladder. Good quality for price, benefit my diet and o notice improvement in my body. I take this supplement frequently. I like it. Can recommend

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I'm taking the Horsetail Grass capsules because the regular item I order, the dry leaves are out of stock. According to other reviews on this product, it is supposed to be good for your hair - which is one of the reasons I take it, as well as for Osteoporosis. This item is easy to take as a supplement, and a lot less trouble than straining leaves for a tea. I want to take it for a few months to see if it's a good substitute for the tea leaves.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

First time user. hope quality is good. Best ingredient so far. size not big. special ingredient formulated. dosage only once a day. taste less. benefit really can loose weight. Good quality as per review. as we age, we need improvement to our hair. diet alonr may not be enough

95acd3d3-f70e-4fbf-bd72-8bda64f3542e
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

From the first week of trying the pills along with my hair supplements nutrafol I have noticed less hair is falling im very satisfied I reordered them again

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I take this supplement daily. Good quality and price. I like the easy to read ingredient listing. I have many supplements from this brand and have been very satified with the line. Highly recommend. I will be reordering. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Once every 4 or 5 years I get a cyst in a tender area. Taking 3-4 x the dose of these daily clears it up within a week, every time.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Not been taking this supplement long but already starting to see some benefits : ) Good quality ingredient, packaged well (glass bottle). Compare the price + quantity + dosage = fantastic value for money! Would recommend 100%