MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Gotu kola belongs to the same plant family as parsley, celery and carrots. This herb commonly used in traditional Asian cuisines is loaded with antioxidants helps to repair skin conditions like psoriasis, reduce fever, improve blood circulation, reduces inflammation, ease depression and anxiety, and fight free radicals that can cause gastric ulcers.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking Gotu Cola in powder form, and switched to the tincture since it seems to work better for me. This brand is always great quality and potent tinctures. I really feel the difference in brain clarity and ability to focus. Tastes strong like any tincture, but that shows it's potent so it's a good thing.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Great quality ayurvedic supplement, I use it to balance my nervous system and I sleep very well when i take it. It also seems to benefit some mild anxiety. The packaging is lighweight, the taste is sweet from the non alcoholic base. The ingredient is pure. Highly recommend it to improve your overall mood

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I’m one of those people who loves the taste of wheatgrass, green juice etc, so to me this is delicious and very refreshing! It’s basically a concentrate, so I put 1-2 dropper fulls into a tea mug and then fill with cold water. It makes me feel very hydrated. I like the quality and ingredients. It doesn’t contain alcohol which is nice. I can’t speak to any health benefits as I haven’t been using it long, but gotu kola is a long used herb for health, and is also a very useful skincare ingredient for healing and soothing (it’s also called centella asiatica which is how it’s often labeled in skincare).

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great quality, pure ingredients, I use it for anti aging, used topically, benefits the skin if added to serums and moisturiser, noticable improvement of skin softness and oil concerns. I have tasted it and it is ok, very dark colored. would like to try it as a supplement, yet to try it. well packaged in vacuum seal, I will purchase it again, very well priced compared to other places, as it is harder to find than common things.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Been using this to help with my mood and stress levels and anxiety and also hopefully maybe help with my pmdd. haven't used it consistently enough to be able to tell although so I'm going to keep using it and hope it helps with my lifeee

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Used many times and always benefit of very good results. The taste is nice too. Quality wise, I would say one of the best products of this type.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I use gotu kola tincture as a nervous system tonic to help me relax at night and be able to fall asleep, it works quite well for that. to use it for this purpose it is important that it is alcohol free.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is a favorite drug for our whole family. It improves brain function, gives vivacity. Relieves stress and fatigue. The only thing is that it passes quickly. It works better in liquid form than in pills.