MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 1, 2022
My Mom loves this for dry eyes

My Mom has dry eyes due to auotimmune issues. She has tried various supplement forms of eyebright herb (capsules, other liquids, etc), but she says this is the only one that really shows improvement for her eyes. It's been my experience that Nature's Answer has great products in general, and this one is no exception.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I have tried their sambucus elderberry liquid all are good this product should be ok. I bought cos this in liquid form I don’t want to consume too many capsules supplement so I opt for this one, easier to consume and don’t cause me indigestion problem will buy again

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I only buy alcohol free tinctures, and eyebright is such a good one to have on hand for any bugs going around. But we also use for generally health maintenance.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I like this product but I’ve changed to the capsules because this liquid is always out of stock…..even the capsules I’ve struggled to consistently get. I’m not sure what the problem is, but it’s hard to take it consistently with such inconsistent availability…….

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I used to have the above problem even well into the evening, and my eyes would feel tired easily. The sticky mucus in my eye would frequently obscure my vision. After a period of eyebright, the problem disappeared but I felt my eyes become slightly dry. I stopped taking it and my eyes were no longer dry and the mucus hasn’t returned.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Please get more of this in stock! It is an excellent product! My eyes were visibly whiter after use!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Eyebright is great for your eyes. I bought this one to try to get rid of my eye floater.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I have been using this for 2 months for parasites and it's helped relieve some brain fog.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Nature's Answer, Eyebright Herb, Fluid Extract, Alcohol-Free, love it

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

This helps me so much im so grateful! Thank you Anthony William medical medium for your books that blessed me so beyond even words!! 💚💛☀️