MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this since pre- menopause, and now being 53 years old, continue, because it works! No symptoms. The taste is strong, like with any herbal tincture, but i'm used to it. It can be taken dissolved in water if you're sensitive to strong taste. Quality from this brand is always great.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Good quality, very consecrated. The taste is a bit strong for me but if you focus on the benefits then I would recommend it. Ingredients seems to be legit. This supplement can be good for you. The package is good and nicely sealed, overall good product for a short or a long run.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love this damiana! It's a very nice and easy form to take. I think that the quality is good and the ingredients are simple and I think absorbable in this form. I would recommend it.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use this sweet tasting Damiana tincture for its ability to protect against oxidative stress and improve hormone balance. Damiana can also help to improve mood. I wish this tincture would come in a larger 2 oz. or 4 oz. bottle.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

super great product! And it's so good herbal taste! This brands are the best! Always fresh!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Very easy to take! Thanks! Will purchase again. Love all the Natures Answer extracts.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Been using it for a little while and I feel more relaxed

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Arrived quickly Tastes good Really good quality packaging is great

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Super great product! And it's so good! This brands are the best! Always fresh!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Dont mind the taste. I add it to water with all my other tinctures