MD

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like Cascara Sagrada, they work eitj out cramping your stomach or giving you the runs, 8 hours after taking them,your going be cleaned out, there excellent for me.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great quality, fast reacting effect (really improves the digestion)! My only concern is that one should not take cascara regularly every day several times per day; otherwise, body's natural digestive processes will be affected negatively. But Cascara itself is great as a supplement. Strongly recommend to people of any diet (check the ingredient and nutrition values for allergens though!)!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

A very easy method of assisting with detoxing! love this product!

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

It really works! Taking pills before sleep, next morning you see the results. Highly recommended if someone wants to clean its digestive system and intestines.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

These will promote a bowel movement within 12 hours. They can cause staining in the colon. this showed up on my scope so beware of long term use

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

If you’re constipated this is going to help you. Great quality product. Don’t take too much tho.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

This product is wonderful. I used it and it helps me go to bathroom regularly. does not cause loose bowel movements...just aids in regulation of bathroom use...everyday we should go after each meal...this product really helps.

Posted on Sep 4, 2020

I have struggled with constipation my whole life. Since using these 2 products my life is more manageable. Truly grateful to iherb for making these products available

Posted on May 16, 2022

These work very well to clear out the bowels