MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have purchased this product because I heard is very good for people that suffer from a bronkite and 4 weeks ago I was going trough one I wished I had one in hand.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The package has all the ingredients and supplements. I loved the quality it is good for your health, diet and it benefits and improves all ages because of the composition. I don’t think it has any taste. I have no concern taking these. What is a hemp

49037b64-e0f6-472c-8779-459d00565c76
88827c80-9b85-489e-85bd-f29522ae6fb7
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I like this brand in general and this extract is probably very good, although I don't have a way of measuring it. I am a health coach and this is not medical advice, but I do recommendthis for people with liver issues. It is to be taken between meals, diluted in a little water. It has a slightly bitter taste.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

This stuff really has a n amazing kick to cause you to lose weight and I mean really fast I practically saw results the next day and it also helped me with thing I was going through in my body that stop it but the potency of this is very strong and you will lose weight quite quickly as well as the other benefits it offers for viruses etc it's a good product

Pleasantly tasteful. It helps tremendously with a cold, sore throat & cuts down on mucous from cold, sinus congestion,etc. Helps with a sense of well being in fighting flu viruses. It has a bitter taste, but I’ve gotten used to that. Seems to work well for immune support. I’m a regular user of this product.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

it is not tasty but it is amazing for cleaning your liver

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I believe that Bupleurum Root is excellent for any virus and Nature's Answer is a Very Good brand.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Purchase: Easy Delivery: Fast Quality: I prefer this as it is truly supportive for my immune system

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

I also bought this for my personal use, I used in plain water you won't notice any flavor at all. I bough this to help me detox my liver but I also do my best to eat healthy.

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

If you can get past the taste, this is a great tincture! I take it in combination with other herbs to help my liver and kidney health. Been on it for 3 months so far.