MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

After taking 3bottles so far no clear result yet. package size 90pills. quality is good. benefit for Healthy Joint Function in old age. People use Boswellia serrata for osteoarthritis. As a supplement, taking certain Boswellia serrata extracts alone or together with other ingredients can somewhat reduce pain and improve movement in people with osteoarthritis.

14c26175-cf0a-470d-b31e-531e1edbb91f
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

By accident, I found out that Boswellia is good for several things, and one is IBS. I was taking another supplement for pain (which didn't work) but realized -- by IBS was almost gone! My system wasn't giving me any trouble. So I looked up the ingredients and the number one ingredient was Boswellia! So now I buy this Boswellia, and what a difference.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Boswellia is an excellent supplement to decrease inflammation of the joints. I use Boswellia serrata for osteoarthritis. Supports Healthy Joint Function and it is vegan. Ingredients Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Resin Extract (standardized for 65% Boswellic Acid [260 mg]) 400 mg Dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose (capsule), calcium silicate, rice flour, gum acacia.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Supports Healthy Joint Function Standardized Herbal Extract Boswellia Serrata Standardized for 65% Boswellic Acid ingredient Holistically Balanced®. age Non-GMO Project Verified Vegan .Cruelty Free.qu .quality advance botanical Fingerprint Technology® With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer® has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From Plant to Shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what's in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course...Nature's Answer®.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Good quality, clear ingredients, reliable company in Ayurveda medicine. Boswellia is helping people with autoimmune diseases, as rheumatoid arthritis. I bought it for my father who is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. I always buy Boswellia for that reason for him whenever there is a good discount. The taste is neutral

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
1,258

Take this supplement daily to keep arthritis pain away....take nothing but this and Devils Claw supplement to control the inflammation in my joints..so thankful I'm completely off of strong costly perscriptions

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I found excellent composition of ingredients in this product, regarding to my age I feel much better since take capsules, reduced joint pain and more comfortable. Hope to feel even more improvement by continuing taking this supplement. Going to order again.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

it helps me with inflamations- when i have pain in joints or back pain or even manstrual pain and headache with combination of magnesium from bluebonnet or solgar.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.