MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I got this for my Mom, she haven’t informed me yet regarding the quality as per its ingredients it supposed to be more beneficial as per her age packaging was nice and there is no complaint about the taste and no concerns for this supplement

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great source of resveratrol without having to drink red wine! Because both my husband and I have issues with our liver, we can't drink any alcohol. This is a great alternative!

Light on stomach, does what it says. Good quality . Nice package . Great benefit .

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on May 20, 2022

I was skeptical at first. But, after couple of day, I've noticed a big difference. I will order again!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

No complaints here. The product is as described and I've been taking it as needed. Try it, you might be delighted!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Small capsules, easy to swallow, great price, seems to be great quality. No side effects experienced while taking. Would definitely recommend!

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

I really do not know what to say about these as it is my husband who takes them once again for his cancer. Once again research says they are good for cancer so only time will tell.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021
1,368

I wasn't sure this product was working for me. I realized that after I had used up the bottle that there was something to this Astragalus product. For me there was a clarity, energy and a feeling of well being. Great product and great company.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Whenever I feel a slight "tickle" in the back of my throat, like a cold is coming on, I take a few capsules of this product and the tickle disappears, usually later in the day.