MD

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

There are many areas of the human body that can be positively affected by this product - blood sugar levels, stress and anxiety, immune support, cholesterol levels and more. So this product is very good. The fact that it comes in a liquid form just adds to its benefits, as it’s easier to consume and digest, therefore, delivery of the product to the human body systems is faster and better.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have found my sleep is deeper and at least an hour longer. Not until you are not getting a deep, relaxing hours long sleep do you realize how important it is. After a trauma situation I found I was unable to get a restful sleep, slowly I am getting back to "normal" sleep patterns.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

great substitute for compressed pills of ashwagandha root if you have problems with swallowing.... I'm taking it for a long period of time and I can assure you it helps with anxiety and cortisol level since it regenerates your adrenal gland. You have to be consistent since it's natural and for all natural ingredients it takes time to see results.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I am hypothyroid and I read about the benefits of Ashwaganda on this condition so I decided to try it. I am very happy so far. I feel it has helped with my symptoms greatly. I have so much more dnergy and I am feeling more calm and relaxed, my mood in general is so much better. Sometimes i feel like i have become a new person :) It helped with my stress levels and my sleep as well.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been using this product for a very, very long time primarily for stress relief. The benefits of using this dietary supplement are numerous. It is a great product that recovers the adrenal glands, and has a beneficial effect on my mood. It tastes interesting. The tincture is alcohol-free which is also a big advantage.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

The main way I use it - I inhale it. Three times in one side and three times in other. That helps me to relax and improves mood a bit. Also, I put on my wrists when going to sleep, smell helps me to relax. Certainly would recommend everyone to try, if you don't like, price won't break your budget.

I was recommended to take ashwagandah to help me with some issues that I have. It helps me to feel more energetic throughout the day and helps me to sleep better. It helps me manage stress and to bring my endoctrinal system in balance. Helped me recovered faster from surgery I went through. I take 2-3 time a week, since it’s very strong for me. I bought it because it contains 2,000 mg which is a pretty nice amount. I dislike it’s taste though, it’s very bitter but I still prefer the liquid extract over capsules. I can get use to it. I bought it also because it’s alcohol free and seems to be high quality. Very recommended. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

the product arrived very fast although shipping usually takes a while. very satisfied with the shipping and logistics. the packaging and boxing are top notch as well. cannot wait to use it.

0aac089e-4fd4-4f49-b581-0d8e6dc1ef91
Posted on Mar 24, 2021

So I bought Ashwagandha because it does work, and are trying different brands. But there it happen' - my g'l was having panic attack & guess what... I gave her a few drops of NsA and it work like after few minutes. And now she owns my bottle of N'sA Ash... so I have to buy it again. Cheers

c0edcf3f-b811-46ee-bcc5-a758dfad154f
Posted on Mar 3, 2021

I found Nature's Answer Ashwagandha to be an amazing supplement for anxiety, stress relief and as a general body endoctrinal system modulator. That is when I feel tired but also wired or just off in some way - ashagandha brings me back to center within hours. It also helps amazingly with insomnia. Nothing much besides magnesium citrate and tulsi helps me in that regard, but I find ashwagandha to be the most useful among the three. This plant is a favorite of well known western herbalists such as Matthew Wood and Kiva Rose, who praise is as an amazing adaptogen, longevity tonic, hormone balancer, cognitive enchancer, stress relief and mind improving qualities. I take 10 drops through the day for stress relief, and 20 drops at night for insomnia. It tastes a bit off, but you get used to it once you see the amazing benefits. If you find this review helpful please hit like/thumbs button. Thank you.

fd840f34-ecb0-4a5e-a4ca-4071837105f6