MD

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
love it 🥺💕

my armpit's skin is so sensitive these days , I had tried so many deodorant ,but all of it was so bad , so I decided to but this one based on the good reviews , I didn't try it ,but I promise once I'll do I'll comeback here to update honestly ❤️🍀 update🍀🏖️ ok I tried it for about 4 times , it was absolutely perfect 🥺💕 no scent , my allergie stopped appearing , my skin doesn't feel dry ,the size is so big comparing with other deodorant ❤️ please like my review ❤️

4b3723cd-4efb-4bbe-8e44-2fe54d04f7ec

This is a wonderful product. I like the fact that it doesn't have any nasty ingredients in it and is therefore very safe to use knowing that it won't cause me any bodily harm. it has a great and fresh fragrance scent and it keeps me fresh under arms all day without any unwanted smells. The cost of the product is excellent and my package arrived in great condition and in good time. Thank you iherb for an excellent service.

affeec58-c965-454a-9146-f8f121efe276
39180bb6-0a00-4419-baa2-e8d8608dfe2a
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I bought it once in another country and loved it. It had fragrance to it which was great. This one does not and doesn't smell good initially until a few minutes later, then it's fine. But, the important part is that it works. out of all the natural deodorants, this is the only brand that has worked for me, I tried perhaps 3 total natural brands so far. I never go back to bad brands and bad chemicals,i like it!!!

04d8270e-da12-4d91-8a5d-78080ca2accd
Posted on May 26, 2022

For a very clean and natural deodorant this is just OK. It smells like something herbal. I think it do really neutralize bo. But it definitely needs extra care where I think it’s best to clean up and reapply after sweating. But it’s a safe option if you’re looking for something to neutralize Annie unwanted smell

c3d8d02f-9a20-44c0-95b0-11871963dc55
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I bought 2 for my husband because this is the only paraben-free brand that doesn't make his skin break out. We couldn't find this brand in any of the health stores in BGC and I was happy to find iHerb carries it. We were going to ask family members in the US to buy this and ship to the Philippines, so we were delighted to come across iHerb. The order arrived earlier than scheduled!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is a wonderful product. I like the fact that it doesn't have any nasty ingredients in it and is therefore very safe to use knowing that it won't cause me any bodily harm. This is a fragrance/scent free deodorant and it keeps me fresh under arms all day without any unwanted smells. The cost of the product is excellent and my package arrived in great condition and in good time. Thank you iherb for an excellent service.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This actually works really well. I would say it is the best natural deodorant I have tried because it actually works. It's not an antiperspirant but it still works to keep you fresh for most of the day. I like that this is fragrance free so it doesn't interfere with any fragrances I wear.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My husband found this is the only deodorant that works for him. He is very sensitive to orders and most chemicals. He will not use anything else.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Fragrance free. Contains no aluminum chlorohydrate. Hypoallergenic. Very effective without the thickness of other popular roll-ons. Used to be able to find this locally, but no longer. Nice to be able to get it via Amazon. Price wise, the six pack is the way to go.