MD

Posted on Aug 29, 2021
Good

in the beginning I noticed no differences but for the last few days it is slightly better. And knowing that tinnitus is a phycological disorder IT CAN ONLY HELP to get better. Well in my case Also I live in Thailand and I got the product in less than 2 weeks. Serious company for sure I put for stars because my ringing is not gone. But hopefully in a few days I can come back and 5 stars it!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

my elderly father in law feel good to use this product. He is using for over 2 years now. Scent is good, size is for affordable value. , Helping my father in law to hear much better as he express.

After reading the reviews of many products, we decided to give this one a try. To our amazement, it worked! My husband always has one of these little bottles in his briefcase. We are absolutely delighted with this product!

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Item explains on package that this is only for temporary relief. Be sure to check the size of bottle, which contains 15 ml of medicine. The box is 6 times the size of bottle. To be fair to the pharmacy, the effectiveness of product can only be assessed after long term use of a homeopathic medicine.

fcb8bf58-c845-4f2c-9ed2-7beeea55c698
Posted on May 26, 2022

It's seems to help when I used it. There is no smell or unwanted scent which is good. Will keep on trying.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Bought for dad. After 1 month he feels the ringing in his ear reduced.

Posted on May 20, 2022

good supplement quality well packed

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Excellent price for this product. And it works.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Stays in ear soaking up. Ease up ear drums.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

great product, well packed item