MD

Hummingbird2
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
I've used this for years. Like it!

This is a great way to take a magnesium supplement if you want to. It is really sweet - too sweet for my taste but some people might like the sweetness. I mix it 1-3 with Natural Calm Original flavor, which is so tart alone that it will curl your eyelashes (that's a joke!). I take the amount suggested on the can. It lasts quite a while.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have tried all the flavors of Calm and decided to give the lemon version a go. Calm is a staple in my supplement cabinet. I do not like to be without it. I notice when I haven’t had my daily intake of magnesium. Calm has the best quality magnesium ingredient that I have found. I really like the newer wider opening of the container. It makes it much easier to get to the last bit of powder when you get to the bottom of the container.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I have been suffering from neck and shoulder pain because of my job as a dental assistant. I took this powder before bed and woke up in the morning with no pain and my muscles were a lot more relaxed. I think to see full effect you need to take every day. I am on my 3rd day now and so far I can’t believe I haven’t tried this before for my neck pain

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This lemony beverage tastes wonderful. I like it hot on cold days. I feel a relaxing sensation after drinking a cup but I never feel tired or impaired. It’s one way I can increase the volume of water I drink; unfortunately I’m not a fan of plain water.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This helps to keep me regular and I love the lemon flavor. I take it before bed every night to ensure I have a bowel movement everyday.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I take this product right before bed as it helps me stay asleep. It is a very nice tasting product that supports being calm in stressful situations.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

excellent product, doing exactly what it says - CALM. Take before going to sleep and you can also use it as first thing in the morning to start your day.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Absolutely love this flavor!! Excellent for the keto diet. It helps with bowel movements. And it is a very clean product with no harmful ingredients. I definitely will be buying this product often. And I like the sale price on this website and also no shipping. Thank you

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It was recommended by my GP for migraine. It's helping me lot. It's very good for muscle relaxation so me and my husband drink it every night. I've already ordered two more.