MD

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Couldn’t love this stuff more. Helps me manage my blood pressure, sugar, digestive issues, anxiety of course. Just so many things. Magnesium is something I had no clue about for so long, how easy it is to become deficient, and it was truly a game changer to find Natural Calm. Have it every night before bed and it’s a treasured ritual. It’s also delicious!! The quality of the product is stellar, comes in multiple delicious flavors and sizes. Can’t go wrong!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This supplement is high quality and as advertised. It has simple ingredients and the package is easy to use and recycle. The size is also good so that I don't have to buy it all the time. There is no after taste with this product. This has a good composition.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

There are A LOT of supplements on the market making claims they can't actually back up. Most are just fad supplements, that will get a lot of hype, but their effectiveness is questionable. This is not one of those. I have been a long-term user of Natural Calm, for at least a decade. It hasn't changed, because it doesn't need to. The product is gentle, safe and effective. I use it mainly for digestive issues. I have IBD with a constipation component, and this magnesium supplement handles that. When taken daily, it helps my body have regular bowel movements (something I have NEVER had). When I stop taking it, I notice an immediate difference.

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I did not have troubles with sleep, yet tried it out of curiosity because the Magnesium I used to take was discontinured. It does help to relax more thus have a better rest at night. Packing is also nice - I think it is ok if traveling . Oh , and the cherry flavor is gentle and pleasant. I'd suggest to rince mouth after taking if have sencitive teeth. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Calm Anti Stress Drink Mix helps to relax muscles after a long day of work with magnesium, which is a crucial ingredient that a lot of people don't get enough of now a days. It benefits in the way that it helps me relax at night before bed, and makes me sleep better as well. The taste however is not my favorite, as I prefer the original or the lemon raspberry.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Natural CAlm is amazing! I use it to top up my magnesium, if I am having muscle or joint pain. I prefer the natural, but got the cherry when no natural was available. It's okay, but I don't like stevia as an ingredient. I also use Natural Calm to help with getting the bowel moving, and, in fact, used it as bowel prep for colonoscopy instead of the nasty, intense stuff they give. You have to do it for more days, as it is more gentle - but it's not nearly as harsh as the medical bowel prep.

Cassie
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I haven’t noticed the miracle that a lot people talk about in the comments. I still do take it, cause i need to supplement with magnesium, and it is a nice easy way to do it. My fav flavor is definitely raspberry-lemon. But this one tasted good as well

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I’m not too sure on its impact on mood, but I bought it as it was suggested that it could aid depression. Turns out it’s quite a yummy zero calorie drink I like it lol

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have been using the magnesium powder a few years now and I love it. Have always struggled with craps and constipation but it works wonders. The cherry flavor is my favorite.