MD

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
calming for restless legs

My partner swears by this for settling his restless legs and tired muscles and getting him ready to sleep. A friend recommended it years ago, and he's been using it ever since. We wonder if this is as or more effective than the pharmaceutical industry's solution for restless leg syndrome.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

After struggling in my previous pregnancies with leg cramps in the morning and reading the positive reviews about nature calm I have decided to try it in my last pregnancy. It works! No cramps anymore. When I forgot to take it with me on a trip and voila, immediately experienced cramps.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Excellent quality product, have used for years. Helps me wind down the day and sleep soundly. Easy to use, taste is mild and goes down easy. Be careful, too much may lead to diarrhea... Directions are clear, just watch what your body can handle. This site is easy to use and shipping was quick. Thank you, iHerb!

Great supplement! I heard I lot of great things about it from medical professionals! I tried it the first time with a little water and it was not a good taste, next day a poured more water and it was better, I think I will order next time a flavored one :) I take it 30min to 1h before bed, for a better sleep and for night leg cramps. I liked it when we have different options of taking supplements, not only pills, so I'm gonna keep using this version.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have difficulty falling asleep. CALM drink helps me to relax and go off into sleep. I love that its also a great quality supplement for my nutritional needs as well. Tastes pleasant and helps me to consume extra water.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on May 12, 2022

super happy to have found this powdered, more absorbable magnesium that also has calcium, not so readily available elsewhere. easy to use, i mix it with a powdered vit c.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Been using this product for many years. I put 3 teaspoons mixed in water taken at night. This helps me go to the bathroom regularly. I have tried other products but this is the best for my 80 year old body.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

A wonderful addition to the wellness toolbox. I take this for mild stress and a bonus is it helps with constipation! I like taking this supplement as a warm liquid rather than another pill to think about.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I really like this calm magnesium, especially the original box. The original taste is slightly sweet and sour, I drink it every day and feel at ease. The original taste is better than the cherry flavor. smelly cherry