MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 27, 2022
ONLY THE VERY BEST WILL DO

I can tell you that this product has been extremely helpful in my Healthcare plans. I am able to use my body scanner to see how any remedy or product affects my body, it gives me an idea of how each product is giving a positive or negative effect upon my system. So far this multiple product has been effect and l was in a panic when l had run out and had to wait for more to arrive, so there was a break in my use of it and it showed when l dd my scan as how much certain areas of my internal organs has suffered a downturn. So when it came back l made sure that l ordered at least 3 bottles. In the next few days l will be doing a new scan as my body builds up to the use of the product again. Very very pleased with the fast delivery service that iherb does. Thank you Dr Elizabeth

Raw tissue concentrates are made from toxic-free lyophilized glands from animals. I believe that this is playing a part in my overall health along with a low sugar and healthy diet. The product is from clean sources which is important to me. Since hormones regulate nearly all body functions, ensuring your glands have the nutrition they need, helps us to produce optimum levels of hormones. The taste is normal. I would be purchasing this again.

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a very good mix of glandulars at an even better price. I guess it could be enough to improve minor endocrine deficiencies on its own. Me, I take it together with the thyroid glandular from Natural Sources because I'm hypothyroid and not taking prescription meds. I believe glandulars work best when combined with the right diet and lifestyle. The capsules are a good size and don't taste bad at all.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Animal glandulars are here to kickstart our organs agains. I know that I have to get to the root why organs deteriate but these product helps to get them going again. As far as I know not for long term use but short term no problem.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

using it as a topper for my 5 dogs. I know that its benefitting them as it made from part of what would be natural in the wild diet.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I wasn't sure which version to try (there are so many...) but this was an excellent choice as it contains a little amount of each nutrient. It's a good option for those who are new to supplemental organs.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

I'm 74. I noticed my ankles swelling on occasion. Checked with the TCM diagnostic. It said this symptom is indicative of weakened kidney Chi, weakened spleen all resulting in poor lymphatic drainage. I bought this to strengthen my kidney chi and spleen. It took almost one month, I have about 2 capsules left. My ankles are skinny again. The swelling is gone!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good product to a great price. I don’t know about the quality... I hope for more energy when taking them, but still too early to tell the benefit. It’s easy to take and swallow. The pill is rather small. However I would advise to take with a lot of water and preferably with food - if not you risk to have some not so pleasant burps/bad after taste. But with lots of water or food it’s no problem at all.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I’ve had hypothyroidism for 20 years. I started using this a month ago. I take it first thing In The morning with my levothyroxine prescription medication on an empty stomach. I’m feeling much better and I have more energy in the mornings. I don’t feel as depressed either. I believe that this is playing a part in my overall health along with a low sugar and healthy diet. It all works synergistically. Do your research on sweetbreads and hypothyroidism it will help you understand. It has significantly help me. Thumbs up!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great. I think it's worthwhile supplementing since I would never consume most of these ingredients otherwise.