MD

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
For renal failure/renal problems

I bought it for our dog who has kidney problems. When we give glandulars to a dog with a diseased or disordered organ,it helps renew the function of that organ or gland at a cellular level. Organs are considered nature's multivitamin. They also contain a lot of minerals, antioxidants and omega 3's. The same applies to humans. # glandular health # rejuvenation

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

As stated in the label, “This natural product is made without sugar, starch, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors and does not contain wheat, yeast, soy or milk derivatives”. This means, that it is safe to use since it is not exposed to different chemicals or artificial substances during manufacturing plus it is easy to digest. From the first 3 weeks of use, I notice the “cleaning process” is happening. I saw brownish to golden brown color in my urine ( I test by urinating on a plastic container) and after the urine settles, I saw some small particles which I think the impurities from my kidneys. I’m doing this by drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. Now, I feel that my kidneys are happy.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Helped with Kidney issues and excess urination. Seemed to help with kidney issues. Good results with an elderly person in our family.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Healthy kidney composition diet benefit good quality alter hemp benefit qualitat

Posted on May 9, 2022

I appreciate all the Raw ... of Natural Sources, they are exceptional products that help naturally when the organ is deficient.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Kidney seems to work well for me and I always feel great when on it. Have noticed less histamine reactions also.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Kidney glandular helps with Histamine Intolerance.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Great Product which produced a calming effect

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Great product, good price. I recommend it to others.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Overall feeling good after taking a few days. 4000 IU Vit A added so beware of overdose in case you take other supplements. Not happy about Synergistic Complex 600mg without mentioning amount of kidney tissue which should be the major content.