MD

4.8
Based on 2,446 Ratings
2,186
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Colloidal silver is a germ killer and wound healer. They supplement the immune system especially when one feels symptoms of a cold or virus. The taste is not that great but they say those things are taste bad are usually good for you. I recommend not to use frequently just when you need it.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is the most bang for your buck that I've seen for colloidal silver. As far as I can tell, quality-wise it's as good as it gets. Love this product. My go to for fighting off sickness and has now become my favourite brand for colloidal silver.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I'm not a doctor, but Hippocrates said "physician, heal thyself". So in the spirit of the ancient Greeks, I will make this claim: I've been fighting a gum infection for some time now, and this colloidal silver, along with activated charcoal and tea tree oil ( applied topically) has helped immensely. The 500 ppm was the most concentrated that I was able to find.

This is something I can always rely on. In about eight days, it healed my nephew and niece of the flu. They were worse than they'd ever been, with a terrible croup cough. It stopped their fever in 10 minutes and lowered their headache and chills within that time frame as well. Many people were admitted to hospitals with pneumonia and remained unwell for months. This is the real deal. Since last year, we've been taking it on a daily basis. Don't be fooled by the marketing hoopla; it hasn't made us blue. According to my study, only the salt form causes this owing to the particle size is too huge. This is a well-known brand that I will continue to suggest to others. Get this silver and stay healthy!!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is some potent stuff! Great value if diluted. I appreciate that I can order one of these bottles and save on the additional waste that buying in a larger container would cause. It seems to work just as well as the silver I've taken in the past so works for me!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Wow! It became our first aid and frequently used in our family. At the beginning it was part of my 5R program recommended by nutritionist for my SIBO. He recommended this brand, because of its quality. It also comes with the generous size. Since it works good against many viruses and fungus. Also against candida. Which indeed worked, my symptoms disappeared.  Of course I used it in many other staff too, since it's part of big protocol. But then I was told to use it also for painful throat. In these days we must act quickly, since if this is a virus, it can go down. I used 1/2 spoon for half of glass of water and gargled, every 2 hours.  No taste at all so no worries. It works like a miracle for all the family! No further wortherning. It just stops the spreading and the symptoms disappeared.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Truly a miracle product. it is a natural antibiotic that also helps to relieve the pain of a tooth or to eliminate parasites in our intestine. I recommend it to anyone who wants an antibiotic without resorting to medicines but they are homeopathic treatments. At first I took the bottle with doses of 20 PPM but now that I have discovered that there is a 500 dose I cannot do without it. is a product that I recommend everyone to keep in their supplement closet. I wish you to get well soon. I send you positive energy

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This one has high PPM which I don’t know yet the effects on my body as it might be too string for me. The colour is amber unlike other brands that are clear. Will check it out if it works what it says in the box. So far I hope it will help me as one of my arsenal to protect my immune system

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This probably has the highest quality ingredients in colloidal silver products. It seems to be safe for the whole family. In comparison to other colloidal silver products, Silver Wings' colloidal silver is less expensive because of its potency. It helps fight infections, colds and the flu. I sometimes apply it directly on minor cuts. The size of the dropper is appropriate. I found it to be more effective when used sublingually. Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I've been fighting teeth and gum infection for some time now, and this colloidal silver has helped me immensely. And it is good for the immue system. Get this colloidal silver and stay healthy! PPM (parts per million) equals the number of silver particles per serving. 50, 150, 250 & 500 PPM are strength levels. 10 PPM formulas may require frequent suggested daily dosage. 1 teaspoon of Silver Wings 500 PPM is equal to 50 teaspoons of a 10 PPM solution. Product ingredients Colloidal Silver 500 ppm 2.5 mg, Pharmaceutical-grade deionized water.