MD

4.8
Based on 1,236 Ratings
1,076
Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Amazing product ! anti bacterial and viral benefits

is a perfect supplement to fight oral or intestinal bacteria. Colloidal silver has been known since ancient times for its anti bacterial and viral benefits. Obviously it is a homeopathic remedy. If the infection is severe or you suffer from severe parasitic infestation I recommend traditional medicine. For oral hygiene it is perfect. I finished it and I have to order it again but I don't have a balance in my account. If this comment was useful to you please leave a like so I accumulate points and I can afford it again.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I’ve eliminated anti-biotics & take colloidial silver instead. It does everything anti-biotics can do (great for coughs, colds, flu etc), but doesn’t destroy your good bacteria etc. This brand is the best, as it’s the highest potency & therefore is stronger & lasts longer than the rest! Thanks in advance if you can give me a “thumbs up”.

Posted on May 2, 2022

We love this brand of cs! We use cs for everything! Illness, cuts, ear or eye pain, as a natural antibiotic, and even for our pets! I love the high ppm in this brand and feel like it’s very effective. This product has no taste, so my kids take it no problem.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is a very good product_so much more potent than others, so you don't need a lot. I always keep this on hand. I've added some to throat spray, I use it on inflammed and infected wounds. Silver is a good old-fashioned antiseptic, antibiotic. I have used this on animals with no worries that they would lick it or get it in their eyes. Internal or external use__ it's great!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Very happy with this product. First time using Colloidal Silver. I had been reading about the benefits as well as the precautions to take when using any Colloidal Silver. The taste is mild and I have not experienced any negative side effects. I am only using it when I feel my body needs an extra boost during the winter months.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Great product! Good thing to always have on hand. Cold and flu season is almost here. Great for using on any wounds and skin irritations. Sinus infections, uti, many things benefit from taking a little colloidal silver. Good quality product. This company has a good reputation and that gives us peace of mind that the product is what it is supposed to be. No extra ingredients either.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

For me, this is the best colloidal silver out there. It has no taste. I had covid pneumonia many months ago but I still have lingering phlegm in my chest. I used this silver and felt an improvements as I don't have that much crackling in my chest anymore.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I have been taking silver in 10ppm from another brand for years, it has changed my life for the better. I use it on rashes, cuts, first signs of flu and on my cat when she had bladder or skin infection. Colloidal silver really saves a lot from visiting doctors and vets. I have come down with yeast infection and I brought this 250ppm for a trial. I have only taken it twice a day (3 drops each) and I feel better already. This one is more condensed and needs to drink with water. I am glad to have this in my house. Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is my absolute go to product the second I start feeling sick. Mix it with water and it helps with my sick symptoms after just 2 days. Has no noticeable taste which makes it easy to drink as a supplement in water. Amazing quality and the size is good for the prize. Packaging is easy to reseal and reuse.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022