MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 23, 2022
Excellent product

I’ve been using this product for a couple of months now. Energy and stamina increase is the main benefit for me. I like that I can now get through my busy schedule easily again. Good ingredient quality and dosage. Taste less. Bigger size available. Very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love this formula. I’ve been taking this for over a year. It really works for stress and energy levels. However, I find I need a break for a couple weeks on occasion. As I can start to get headaches when I have been taking them for a long time.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This product would get 5 stars on each criteria--quality, ingredients, size, dosage, benefit and taste! I have used it for at least 7 years. I like the quantity as it lasts for 3-4 months depending how many one uses daily. The ingredients support the thyroid and can make all the difference in how your world looks every day- gloomy or joyful. Thank you for handling this product.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I am peri menopause so I am taking Estrosense to balance my hormones. I felt that my thyroid might possibly be under active as my metabolism was very slow and I could see under my chin developing a swelling. I am on my second bottle of Thyrosense and am feeling much better. My metabolism has picked up and the swelling under my chin is just about gone. For me the combination of Estrosense and Thyrosense seems to be working great.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I waited to write a review because I want to wait and see if this actually worked. I can say this has great ingredients and the size is worth buying. There is no after taste. I follow the dosage instructions and it has helped increase bowel movements with have been frustrating since I started having signs of low thyroid. I hope to continue to have benefits from this product. It seems to be a good quality but time will tell.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Good quality and a nice mix of ingredients for me, to support my thyroid function. I see the benefits immediately, so I've been taking it daily for years now. Size is on the larger side, but ok to swallow. The dosage of iodine is lower than other similar products, which is perfect for me, as I don't need it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

One of my doctors recommended that I add this to my routine to help support my thyroid since I have hypothyroidism. It worked so well that I was able to taper and then stop my use of Synthroid. At the moment, 2 capsules a day is enough to keep my thyroid happy.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Give me energy, focus and feel good after taking it. Good quality product. I don't feel tired after long day of work. I take 2 capsules per day, it's really work per what it's claim. Women sense products are life changing products for women especially over 50 years old.

These are easy to take and no side effects. My hot flashes ended abruptly after years of having them and I was cold all of a sudden all the time. I also had edema in my ankles and feet and some tenderness in my finger knuckles upon waking, so I thought I should nourish my thyroid until I can get into the doctor and have my levels checked. I am not cold any longer and the edema is better already after a few weeks. I take this in the morning and AdrenaSense later in the day.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

From the Netherlands Received product in good order. After doing some research I found that this product seemed the right on for me. Just started to use this product and have noticed a few changes. I do not seem to have and hot flushes seems to be better under control. Will update an update in a few months