MD

Based on 2,652 Ratings
2,037
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Прекрасно!

great 👍very good ingredient, quality, size. Essential for women over 45, i will buy next time. Thanks for the fast delivery. 🤗 very convenient application, easy to find the right products, convenient to track the parcel, the courier service warned in advance about the delivery time, Item arrived well packaged and in good condition. Natural Factors Women Sense Meno Sense recommend to buy.

59b5e713-620f-4edf-9d40-81fedb4fed7a
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I bought this because I had problems sleeping and overall lack of energy, feeling sluggish all the time due to menopause. Although I don't feel a huge difference, I do feel that I am able to fall asleep easier. I've been taking this every other day for two weeks. I like the fact that it's vegetarian and using non GMO ingredients.

9e312ca1-1051-49af-8c85-10043a5417a2
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This product came right on time! The midst of summer and I’d been having periodic swells of heat during the day and completely restless nights. My sister’s coworker recommend this product and within three days the heat drastically subsided and had virtually disappeared within a week. I felt myself completely back to normal after one month. I have since purchased a second bottle along with the EstroSense! I highly recommend this product! Thumbs up, if you found this review helpful!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Tried numerous other mixes and standalone herbs for menopause symptoms to no avail. Menosense has been a legit lifesaver! Srsly, hot flashes/cold spells GONE (when I abstain from sugar & gluten), and GREATLY REDUCED (when I indulge). Without it, I'm awake all night and/or have horrible sleep quality from temperature disregulation --EVEN TAKING ESTROGEN! The good news is that it works for me with only 1 pill/night (on Estadiol; prior to Estrogen, 2 pills/night), so the large bottle lasts awhile. Surely must be quality ingredients to have this effect!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I bought this along with EstroSense, and boy what a difference they have made. I have gone from multiple night sweats hourly and not getting any sleep to no night sweats, one or two episodes a night. I'm finally able to get some sleep. I dont experience daytime power surges like I used to either, very infrequently now. I didn't think they'd make much of a difference since other supplements didn't, but after desperation and good reviews I decided to try and glad I did!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I take this in the morning and at bedtime and I feel al lot better. It is an all over feeling, I can not pinpoint things. Life is just a bit briter, a bit better. I start to notice that I praise myself instead of putting myself down. Just that bit more energy. I have not noticed less pain in my joints or muscles, I am still hunting for something that will ease those pains and strains.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Together with pregnenolone I am, very slowly, starting to feel better. I started almost two weeks ago so it is early days but so far, so good. My sleep is better, more calm and far less warm! So far, so good This morning I noticed how much better sleep is these days and I have nice and funny dreams instead of the dark en angry one's I used to have. Awakening scared and confused because they seemed so real. I have high hopes!

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This formula has given me relief where my other herbs stopped working. I like the mix of ingredients, I'm not taking large amounts of anything. It ws a relief to stop my hot flashes and resolve my broken thermostat to a large degree. I recently dropped back from 2 tabs day and night and felt a large difference. These seem to be high in quality and do the job they are intended for. I like the large bottle, I have no fear of running out.

I used this product because the one I usually take (from Now) was no longer available. It was unfortunately not as effective, so I went back to my usual product (I think I have tried everything on the market before finding a formula that works for me so I am really a difficult case), but it did help significantly. The formula is really good so I do recommend it as one of the products to try in priority !

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Very Happy with the quality of this product. Using this supplement with Estrosense has stopped sudden hot flash. It took about 1.5 months to take full effect, so patience is key. I have been taking it for over a year now. Once is a very long while I get a flash at night, but it has only happened 2 times that I remember in the past year. At this moment in time, it works great for me & I hope it will for you too.