MD
4.6

4.6
OF
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

A good complex with a good composition. There is everything that is needed for a woman's body. For that kind of money, a good choice. Economical and profitable)

d70e6ae5-941c-4134-93b0-3abdd24207e3
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is the best multivitamin I have ever tried, very good quality. I'm recovering from long covid and this is doing wonders for my energy levels and stamina. I felt the effects from the first day I took it. Its full of all essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Has a slight taste but not unpleasant. The vitamin D is quite low however, but to me it makes sense as you may want to supplement with it separately and adjust your dose to the season depending on the sun exposure. Overall I can't recommend this multivitamin enough. Already bought one for my partner too.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

97cf4879-e9bc-4036-8197-dad7930c54e2
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Excellent product, I am very happy with quality and price. Thanks. I will buy again.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Lots of pixie dust in this product - i.e. stuff in such small quantities that it makes no difference except to the marketing of the product. I switched from Natural Factor Multistart Men 50+ because the latter was too high in manganese. The "Suggested usage" for both of these multis are insanely high. Caveat emptor ...

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I’ve taken this for years. It’s indispensable for PCOS. And this is a good price.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great combination and concentration of a large variety of essential nutrients.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Here there is no vitamin K, Vitamin D is only 200 IU in 2 tabs, Too much vitamin A 3,000 mcg in 2 tabs hence I take it 1 tab a day plus vitamin D + vitamin K

Posted on Jan 18, 2022