MD

7,089
1,274
kamimi
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Would recommend it to anyone!

The advantage of time-released vitamins is that they're designed to release slowly over an 8-hour period, which helps reduce any stomach discomfort that can be associated with traditional vitamin C supplements. In addition, time-released vitamin C supplements are less acidic than other forms of vitamin C, so they're gentle on the stomach. I started taking this vitamin C a few months ago and I really like it! I'm generally pretty good about taking my vitamins, but sometimes I forget or I'm just too lazy. With this time released vitamin C, I only have to take it once a day, which is great. And since it's time released, I don't have to worry about it being too acidic or causing stomach discomfort. I also think it's helping me to boost my immunity, which is especially important now with Covid going around. Overall, I'm really happy with this vitamin C and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good quality supplement.

9f30d4cf-855b-4177-8614-5ec911462320
3597a1a7-6fff-4464-8b29-c4dabebb9b30
589a64bf-e3ff-40ac-8fe3-2c8b34d52343

Vitamin C 1000 mg Time Release with citrus bioflavonoids is designed to gradually release nutrients over an eight-hour period. Bioflavonoids both enhance the absorption and act in synergy with vitamin C to provide antioxidant protection, keep collagen healthy, and help increase capillary strength. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which supports healthy bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums. It helps protect cells against free radical damage and vitamin C deficiencies in the daily diet, and supports healthy cell growth.

9c01300f-d564-480b-b8e5-b643b2002d2f
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

this is my third repeat order. taking this natural factors time released vitamin C daily and also for my sinus. no more bleeding when brushing my teeth and also sinus is getting better. fourth time ordering, very happy with this vitamin C and took it also infected with Covid19, help to boost up the immune system.

e95e097f-2052-4fc2-961e-8b208292af6e
edec38df-020c-49e4-8d6f-a6b05fc29732
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

It's wonderful to find a time release vitamin C product with bioflavanoids and hesperidin! I have researched a lot of vitamin manufacturers and feel that Natural Factors produces great supplements for reasonable prices. Natural Factors is also a participating company with USP. After reading the negative review here about the vinegar test, I looked at the information from USP. It says that "time released", "sustained released" and "enteric coated" vitamins will not break down using this (the vinegar) test. Because, these products are designed to break down in the intestinal tract. My family and I have been happily taking this vitamin C for several years.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Powerful vitamin C, great antioxidant, participates in a lot of metabolic processes. The doctors of integrative approach recommend to take 500 mg at a time because the body might not absorb more (you can divide the tablet into two pieces). Also dosages exceeding 500 mg can have laxative effect. Be careful if you have have some stomach issues, it is quite sour

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

As it was really important to have time release vitamin C during Covid period, we have been using it widely in family and neighborhood. Its package is good and for a 4-member family it is enough to last for 45 days. It has a good potency, doesn't affect stomach badly and doesn't increase acidity of stomach. Its effect is really prolonged.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Good quality vit c. I like that it’s time release formula so it works longer and not just wasted. Caplet is a little big, but I got used to it. One thing I like about it is that it doesn’t taste bad and I don’t get to taste it, unlike the other supplements. Been using this for over a year now, good quality vit c for a very affordable price.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Vitamin C is great antioxidant with benefit of time release. I trust the quality and quantity of ingredients supplied by iHerb to its customers at all time. I like the size and taste and its gentle effects on my empty stomach and its powerful effects on cold, flu and covid also.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022