MD

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Does the trick!

Since I started using this formula, I'm experiencing less urgency with peeing. I asked my naturopath about it and she said it's combined with all terrific, natural substances and even suggested I up my daily intake. I've been taking 1 capsule per day, now Will continue with 2. Very pleased 😁

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is the product that gave much relief to my uncle's urinary problem. I won't go into details but before he took this product he was suffering from difficulty in urinating. His stomach became bloated and he lost so much weight. After a week of taking Urinary flow, all those problems were solved.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I needed to work on my urinary flow. After taking this formula for a week I started noticing a difference. I thought I had a major prostate problem. (that still could be true, I am 73) But in a month my flow was feeling almost normal? (tolerable). I've only used this for a month. Last week I worked away from home and I forgot to take the bottle with me. At the end of the week I noticed how my problem was coming back. I understand everybody's body/problem is different but taking these herbs sure helps me a lot.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I started taking this with Saw Palmetto and with Bee Pollen hoping it will help. Been using it for two weeks and have noticed modest difference in how often I have to go. Can take up to three times per day and I think each person will have to try different amounts to get a level right for them.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I bought Natural Factors Urinary Flow Formula for the father of my wife’s friend who had problem of urinary incontinence . He had a good normal urinary flow after prostatectomy . However, he had problem of urinary incontinence and It was anticipated that he had bacteria in bladder and urinary tube. Urinary Flow Formula did relief his urinary flow. Problem solved .

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My second purchase of this product really has great effect since I’m drinking this everyday I notice that I had no UTI experience since I’m not drinking water for the whole day and if I hold my pee I feel some burning sensation.. Now no more really great help.!!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
2096

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I purchased these for a friend and also a family member struggling with UTI's they gave feedback that they were more of a maintenance type of option.As a full blown UTI was not improved with them.So based on that they took them continuously and had less prevalence of infection.Hope that makes sense it is difficult to review based on feedback from others.