MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 10, 2021
Great

Have been taking them for about a week already and there might be some improvement in joint pains. Cannot be sure yet. Tumeric and bromelain are both amazing product so if this a super quality I am going to feel it. I am hopeful that they work. I will keep updating as the month progresses.

673dc103-6c79-4efe-a911-77b3582513eb
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have been taking one of these capsules of turmeric and bromelain daily for years now. I trust Natural Factors to deliver a product of consistent high quality. Turmeric's anti-inflammatory effects are fairly well documented. I exercise hard almost every day, and I think turmeric helps joint and muscle strains heal quickly . Bromelain's health benefits are not as well-established. It too is used for its anti-inflammatory effects, but the reason I like it is that appears to regularize and smooth my digestion. I have rarely if ever suffered from constipation since I started taking it.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

High quality supplement, helped me improve my claisthnics and weightlifting performance, since my joints would always hurt even though i am only 24 years of age, really benefited towards my athletic growth, helped ease the pain and inflammation i have had, did not have a lasting taste either even though the main ingerdient is turmeric. The package was nice and neat.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Has probably helped a little with the constant headaches I have been having for a while. My body tends to get overheated easily, and turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory from other experiences. Have to take this for 4 to 6 weeks to see how well it actually works - so let's see. My family uses another brand of curcumin but I wanted this with the bromelain.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It's high quality & small size and lack of taste makes it easy for me to swallow. As we age, the benefit of the antioxidant ingredient in this package helps to reduce pain, inflammation, improves joint & cognitive issues.

1488bfdf-1f5e-46ec-937b-572193a7bf5d
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I would have given this a 5 star, but took off one star because of the huge spike in price from the last time I ordered this. I can no longer afford to buy it. This makes me sad because I really love the product and feel like it has a lot of health benefits for me.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Nice price, I will buy it again. The other vitamin included in the product works well with turmeric; it makes a nice anti-inflammatory and pain reliever and speeds up the healing of torn muscles and ligaments.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Very good and high quality capsules, tumeric is know to be very healthy and needed for a healthy lifestyle, the package good , just start taking, hopefully to reduce my inflammation soon.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have been taking bromelain to try to reduce the eye floaties. Not sure if it is working. I like this combo of turmeric because turmeric helps with pain management.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,068

Nice. The site is just great. It came very quickly. The quality is excellent.