MD

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
¡Excelente!

I have trouble sleeping and I was looking to test a melatonin supplement. I found a recommendation of this product in chewable form, but I found that the capsule form has cleaner ingredients. They say one dose is 2 capsules, but for me it works with 1 capsule. It helps me fall asleep, i still wake up during the night, but I fall back asleep. I am happy with it

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This was one sleep supplement that did not leave me groggy when I woke up. Was actually very surprised that it helped me sleep although I did wake up briefly once. However, promptly fell back to sleep. I just take one capsule 1hr before bedtime. Just tried 3x over one week as I don’t want to make it a habit. Happy to have discovered this as it’s the first time a sleep supplement actually worked didn’t leave me more tired.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I have been looking for sleeping pills for years. I was taking Lexomil, 6mg but this is a prescribed pill and not possible to buy online. I tried Tranquil Sleep for 2 nights, chewing 2 tablets per night. I am not able to sleep 7-8 hours every night. I would like to take this opportunity to recommend people with insomnia to try this product.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Benefit Good night sleep without that drowsy feeling in the morning. Good size capsules, its enough whit one capsule dosage. No taste, the ingredients seems to do the job, good quality to great prize

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The combination and ingredients in Tranquil Sleep are by far the most effective I've tried including various levels of Melatonin or other combinations. Unlike some of the other sleep supplements I don't wake up feeling groggy and foggy as I did with other supplements.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I followed the dosage and took two tablets before bed time. I have not had a more sound sleep! Super effective and I had a continuous and undisturbed rest throughout the entire night.

Ismar36
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is quality sleep formula, ingredients are good. Size of capsules is small, dosage may vary from person to person. There is no taste. This will make you sleep so that is the benefit.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I just use these every now and again and they really help me get a good nights sleep. I seem to sleep deeper and the quality of sleep seems much better, as if I am rested rather than just tossing and turning.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Perhaps I was expecting more, but I still wake in the middle of the night at least 2-3x (every night) for no reason. Not sure if this product helps me fall asleep quicker, since I'm so sleepy when I hit the pillow anyway. I just really wish I could sleep at least 6 hours without waking. All that said, this does not give me side effects or any negative experiences. I give an average rating to give the benefit of the doubt.