MD

4.6
Be-Natural
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Delicious and relaxing!

This is like a mixed fruit candy that gives you a pleasant feeling of relaxation. I only take 1 when I have a panic crisis. 2 if it is too intense. It helps me forget my anxiety. It just melts away. I don't recommend it to take it before sleep.. it actually made me more alert (in a calm, focused way) I would probably buy again because it's so delicious! I recommend it. Good size and great quality, I can feel the benefit right away.

8649c25c-4618-4c61-a234-d2d562390dab
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I have been using this product for over 6 months and it's great quality. For benefits, I find that it really helps me feel calmer through daily stress. When life gets a little more stressful, I know I can take a couple more tablets and I usually feel more calm. I've heard that L-theanine can be stimulating and give you energy so I like to take 2 tablets in the morning and only 1 tablet at night to fall asleep. Hope this helps!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I love these! My mother in law recommended this for stress and anxiety and they really do help! I take one during the day when I start getting nervous or before bed to calm down on a particularly bad day, so that I can sleep better. They also taste very good.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,069

Natural Factors Suntheanine @100 mg. chewable tablets is an excellent way to lessen the side effects of strong coffee. It could be considered as an antidote to daily overconsumption of coffee that leads to difficulty falling asleep at bedtime. The chewable tablets seem to have a more noticeable and faster-acting effect than the capsule form. In addition, Natural Factors always rates fairly high in independent lab testing.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,069

Another great amino acid for mood control. You can see the benefit already after a few days of taking it. The package is good, the size of the pills is okay. The composition and ingredients satisfactory. I prefer Thorne when I can. Natural Factors is my second go to choice.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

These taste great and good quality but for the most important point these are the only thing I have found that works for anxiety without side effects. it's like it stops all the chatter in the back of your mind and gives you peace which you can't put a price on. the price is great though as elsewhere is the same price for half the quantity!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is a great quality product. I saw someone on Instagram talk about it regarding anxiety management. For someone who is trying to get off anxiety medication, this product seriously is better than my anxiety tablets. The product has a good taste and you can notice the benefits of calmness and energy upon taking immediately. I’m 200% buying again and will continue to take it daily

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very good product for when you want to sleep but your mind keeps spinning. Safe and effective. I've been using this for around 8 years - it's helped me to get through dealing with a parent with Alzheimer's without resorting to chemical prescriptions.