MD

4.7
Based on 3,451 Ratings
2,770
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
It works and tastes like a breath mint

It makes me feel tired and sleepy. The quality of sleep is good too; it feels like natural sleep. It is very small in size and tastes minty. It dissolves in your mouth, so you don't have to swallow it with water. It's really convenient! It's like taking a breath mint before going to bed. 1 tablet is normally enough for me.

68299de0-390d-4aa8-b872-0569e2cd29da
9be414b8-9e8d-4d68-8ac1-1d1ea64e12ca

For years, I’ve been struggling from periodical insomnia, as it was kinda hard for me to maintain my sleep pattern due to studies, work etc. Sometimes even if I stayed up just for an hour from my schedule, next night I couldn’t fall asleep until 4-7 in the morning, which indeed sucked, cause I could only have barely an hour of sleep, let’s say, before classes. For a while, I even used to take some sleeping medicine, which, to be fair, didn’t really help me and had a terrible bitter taste; UNTIL I finally discovered these incredible melatonin supplements, which are just complete opposite to what I mentioned earlier, and legit work wonders for me. One tab, and my sleep is as if I been going to bed every day before noon, with no side effects whatsoever. So if you’re also looking for something good to get your sleep on track, melatonin is certainly a great option to take account of. Regards) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp💤 if you find my review useful)

ba80ba6a-4871-4836-b7fb-6b12dfe98a1d
586b6960-e88c-47e9-b6d8-70df0b7fb63e
10,700

In short, they took niacinamide in the form of B3 to stimulate the organ, since before that there were complaints. I drank a few days, the result is on the face. The feeling of cheerfulness for the whole day and the hair began to fall out a little. Great brand.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I always use these to fix my sleep cycle and it works wonders ! They help me go straight to sleep and i do not wake up even ONCE in the night, it’s honestly a life saver and i have tried many brands here on iherb but this one i find works best for me. 100% recommend!

c79d8900-f7c3-48cf-bc35-55840fb806d6
Andrzej
Posted on Aug 21, 2022
1,485

Melatonin is a healthy sleep cycle. Melatonin is an excellent drug, it is involved in many biological functions of the body. Including the regulation of normal sleep and wake cycles. After taking this drug, sleep normalizes and after waking up, the state is more vigorous than before. Melatonin is an excellent drug for healthy sleep. Good price and quality. If you work on a night shift, drink it ALWAYS before going to bed after the shift (during the day!) Otherwise, it is not produced even in a dark room, sleep will not restore the nervous system, and this is the most powerful antioxidant in the world! especially it protects the mammary gland, ovaries and prostate well! If my review was helpful, please click Yes. Thank you!)

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

great quality for a low price! my son has been prescribed melatonin for the past few years but the price in Australia is so expensive. I was able to order these and have a 6mth supply (large bottle) delivered for way cheaper than a 1mth supply would cost in Australia. ingredients are exactly the same and are at the same high quality you would get in Australia.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
5,166

Very good drug! Helps and improves health! Benefits for the whole body! The packaging is strong and whole! The taste is neutral! Thank you! I will order more!

10,794