MD

Based on 7,727 Ratings
6,213
1,038
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I wanted to increase the digestive health, so I started to look for papaya suppliments. I compared top 4 on iHerb, this contains more Papain from papaya and Bromelain from pinapple so I choose this. The taste and smell are fruity. Adfitional thing after few months, I didn't close the lid property and the enzymes left in the container changed color to dark and I had to though them away, so please make sure to close the lid everytime. As I wanted to buy something similar I compaired lots of enzymes in iHerb but this is the strongest, so I bought it again 😊

c9900c68-9701-4d88-961a-a339ea2777a0
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Enzymes are protein enzymes that contribute to the acceleration of metabolism in the body. Most often these are papain, bromelain and ficin. I liked the supplement, I drink 2 pieces before meals. They say that the drug improves digestion and the body receives more useful food.The quality of the drug is excellent. The effect is felt from the first reception.

dcc30310-4b39-4876-b701-20d6bf189fc5
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,692

This is not the first time I order dietary supplements from this eminent manufacturer, and I can recommend them with confidence. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
4,029

This vitamin has an extremely fast acting effect and I can tell a big difference in my physical performance within the first week of taking this product. In addition, the ingredients are natural and are easily absorbed by the body. It may sound expensive but it is well worth the investment.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

When I feel that it's going to be a heavy meal for my stomach, I take this. It aids digestion and since digestive enzymes are necessary for this process, as they break down molecules like fats, proteins and carbs into even smaller molecules that can be easily absorbed. this enzyme is a big help for my gut health. There's no after taste so far and the quality is good. I love it!

581bb0b8-7706-48ec-921e-4fe012685b9b
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

As stated in my previous reviews, I really like Natural Factors products. This Papaya Enzymes tablet is very efficient for digestive disorders. I use 2-3 tablets before I eat, especially before a big meal. It will last about 20 days or so for me since I eat about twice a day. The tablets size is small and easy to chew. Sealed really well and tastes like papaya. Overall really nice addition to the rest of my digestive stack that I take from the same company- I use the peppermint + oregano oil 30 minutes before it makes a huge difference for me when I eat. I get less gas, bloating and discomfort. The enzymes may have an anti-inflammatory properties that help digest food and hence alleviate some of the symptoms. I hope this one will do the trick for you as it did for me.

8827643b-3325-41af-9719-e9d9047a6da7
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Liked the quality and ingredients. Amylase enzymes from pineapple and papaya help you to break down carbs, moreover they are suitable for any age and benefit your digestion and tho whole intestinal tract. BTW the taste is great as well as composition. Package is decent as well. I usually take 1-2 pills together with more serious enzyme complexes just to add up the aid for my pancreas and stomach.

Posted on May 23, 2022

The Papaya is stronger in these tablets so I only needed two for indigestion. Within 15 minutes I feel better usually. I am gluten and lactose sensitive so if I eat too much I get indigestion. This works better than Rolaids and Alka Seltser tablets. They don't taste as sweet and fruity as some other brands, but they work better. They are not difficult to chew.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It helps with digestion so much! The first time i took it i had a bit of diarrhoea, but after the first time i didn’t have diarrhoea after taking this. I used to only take probiotics supplements alone but it didn’t help much in my bowel movements. After taking this during my meals, i have improved bowel movements and less bloating.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Papaya contains an enzyme -papain, which can break down the tough protein chains found in muscle meat. So, it works with protein only, that's why in case of need in general digestion help, you have to take whole spectrum of enzymes including amylase and lipase. I've been taking this vitamin for over a year now and I would never go back to my old life. I feel like a new person! My energy is constant, and my mood has improved tremendously. The best part about it is that I have noticed that my immune system is much stronger than before, so I'm not catching colds as often as before. This vitamin, click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful