MD

NaturalHealth
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Panax Ginseng is an adaptogenic herb. I use to to raise my energy levels, improve immunity, decrease stress and improve mood. The softgels are small but somehow long and may be difficult to take by some people. No taste or aftertaste. Good quality overall. Rotate with other adaptogenic herbs for best results.

Gives a suble boost in energy. Not too strong. Doesn’t come with a crash. Best taken with food. Easy to swallow softgels. Love that the manufacturer guarantees minimum ginsenoside content.

f0566e93-1f5e-4068-942e-be93f12ce3ff
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Basically what the title says. No changes so far taking this panax ginseng. In fact this week before my period started, I was suffering fatigue/low energy like nobody's business, there were days of sleeping all day. Mood was in the gutter too. I will update if I notice any changes, perhaps I just need more time. Quality wise, it seems good. I appreciate it being made in Canada (apparently).

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a high performance ginseng product. This actually gives you strength to lift and move things and helps to restore natural capabilities of the body and mind. This is the type of thing you buy more of.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Quality herb that was super popular back in the day but now flira under the radar. Does a lot of things and is very cheap

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This ginseng you can feel the difference. Gave me energy, focus and less stressed. Good price, less than a lot of more expensive ginseng products that do nothing for you.

100-plus-product-reviews
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Excellent supplement. It gives you energy in the morning and mental alertness through out the day. I take this in the morning and it works.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great quality product, has great benefit for my wellness. I have much more energy since I started taking Ginseng. Size is good - 60 soft gels and price is excellent.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Ginseng is a totally must for me, especially when I have a lot of intellectual task I need to concentrate on. It boosts my energy better than coffee or tea, and helps me stay more concerned. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

this product is very good in its ingredients, for any age and weight, the capsule is well made with specific taste and colour. convenient package and gives good mood and reduce stress