MD

Posted on Aug 29, 2021
Balanced My Hormones

All I can say is that this is a great product! I usually suffer from missing menstruation for several months. But when I took this supplement, my mens visits me every month. Moreover, I used to take just 2 soft gels a day. However, I dosed up to 3 soft gels because I got infected with COVID-19 recently. I strongly believe that this helped my immune system to fight the virus. Just happy with the product. This is my second bottle by the way.

ce575658-df83-4a83-995a-96a3f35ed3b3
f9f61d3b-38f0-46a3-89c8-3ddf377fef08
c0f1e46e-9b2f-4c55-a5c2-e1e5511fbd1b

I’m turning 31 so wanted to take care of my body even more besides working out, eating healthy, I’m taking some supplements. Some of my friends recommended that primrose oil is good for women’s health so I just bought this. It came in a very huge box with 180 softgels and recommended to take 2 softgels every day so could be used in 3 months. Primrose is rich source of omega 6 which is known for improve your skin, hair, immune system, inflammation and reduce symptoms of women’s period. The softgels are pretty big but have no smell and easy to take. I love the cap of the bottle, easy to open compared to normal supplement bottle.

2a938f7a-8af4-44a9-a67e-75d78fb2d7d0
8919c688-58db-40b9-8242-08d49b54485a
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This product is much more expensive than the previous product I was using so I am very happy and it is going to last me for a long time. I have been using evening Primrose oil for the last 10 years and I have forgotten what mood swings or period pain is

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

I like the smaller soft gel size of this brand compared to others, easy to swallow. It does not have any particular taste and I find it a good supplement as I age and hope it will help reduce the symptoms of menopause. I do find my skin improves but I'm also taking collagen, so unsure if the effect is from this or the collagen.

Savvy IHerb User
Posted on May 2, 2022

With 1000mg in each softgels, this is a great source of evening primrose, which is a must for every woman in any age group. Been taking these for a while and it's helped with menstrual issues every month. Definitely recommend. The soft gels are a bit big but still not very difficult to swallow with a gulp of water.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I order this for my sister she takes it to balance out period hormones, helps with pre period mood swings and acne. Don't take it while on your menstrual cycle, take it after ovulation phase is over and until the menstrual cycle starts then stop it until it ends.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I purchased Evening Primrose Oil, 1000 mg when it is in a big sale. It’s value for money and convenience. It is easy to take because it is a soft gel type. Great for relieving menopausal symptoms.

d7d5b214-1d09-4f02-b402-96f16d10c73b
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I bought my 2 bottle b4 my first is even finished. It really helps with my menstruation cramps and my period symptoms a lot. And importantly, it’s highly purified and it’s chemical free

5c7a5357-1253-4b26-9270-4bca52840f5a
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

almost took half of the bottle, seems work as no more breast pain during menstration, will keep trying, meanwhile, i have just ordered other brand at higher % of primose oil, and see if ok, price and quality are good yet with some smell, but could understand it is from primose oil itself