MD

4,750
alexphd
Posted on Dec 9, 2021
There's 200mg NAC here!

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) supplements have been out of stock for quite some time, so, if this is still available grab it before it's gone! As a potent antioxidant itself, NAC is also a crucial ingredient, along with two other amino acids glutamine and glycine, to make and replenish the master antioxidant, glutathione which is the most important antioxidant synthesized in cells. As an antioxidant, NAC helps replenish glutathione levels in your lungs and improve inflammation in your bronchial tubes and lung tissues. The addition of other cooling herb extracts in this formulation help reduce heat toxins, relieve cough, remove phlegm from the respiratory tract. According to TCM, unresolved grief, sadness, depression and an inability to 'let go' of things can arise from this lung energy deficiency. This could eventually interfere with lung function and oxygen circulation.

ff7a0c8b-b62b-4420-bf06-c5021a614ba6
Posted on Feb 23, 2022
1,611

For quite a while, I was looking for some respiratory system nourishment supplement to order for my father, who had a severe case of Covid back in the last summer and hasn’t been fully rehabilitated since then. And finally I found this product by Natural Factors which turned out to be quite rare among this category. It’s been about one and a half week since he started this supplement, and already after few days my father notices that he feels way much less discomfort in lungs after going upstairs, which back in the day was a real challenge for him as he used to get short of breath every time he had a little stress on the lungs. As for now, my father seems very happy about this product, and we’ll see more in next days. P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

231ed139-a26a-47f5-8450-af80e10ffe01
4ab14bbe-fc5d-48f5-92d2-8c8c93e3630d
Posted on May 8, 2022

I got COVID 19 recently with heavy productive cough. i start taking this supplement and my cough is getting less and so is the mucus..wonderful product. excellent quality product. very good ingredients. This product improve my lungs condition. This product also have wild cherry extract which us good fir lungs health

07b370b8-7cd4-4218-8944-acc24e975f64
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I feel better after using this miracle. It's lightened my cough and phlegm. In the past, I was allergic to smells, cough, and a phlegm, and I was in bad condition, but after using this miracle, I've gotten a lot better and I'm going to continue using it.

6cb75b7c-6d31-4365-9e95-7adbeedb5e40
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,658

A good supplement for the health of the lungs and sinuses. You can even take it as a preventive measure.. If you want to get rid of sputum as soon as possible, then believe me, you need to drink these pills. The reception is pleasant, and most importantly, it shortens the days of recovery. Breathing became much easier, recovered in a few days. I advise you to buy, I will definitely order more for myself.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Since single NAC supplement is hard to find these days, this is the second best thing i could get. I normally take 600mg of NAC and this tablet only has 200mg. But this is formulated with other components that are beneficial to lung health like bromelain from pineapple (Bromelain inhibits covid infection). Wild cherry is used for colds, cough, bronchitis and other lung problems. Mullein Extract works as an expectorant, it helps loosen bronchial secretions and expel mucus. Marshmallow root builds protective coat in throat thus relieves irritation, swelling and also reduce dry cough. My husband used to have compromised lungs due to multiple pneumothorax (during youth) and twice cases of tb infection. This supplement is a must for him to keep his lung healthy. His sinus symptoms have greatly improved and he is no longer coughing (due to mucus build up) in the morning.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
1,049

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

If you've tried natural supplement after supplement and always felt "Eh" about the results, THIS is the ONE! I didn't expect much from this product, but wanted to help my congestion. It's REALLY good! It REALLY works! I'm not sure what exactly in these pills helps so much, but even when I'm not congested, I take this simply to help support healthy ENT and breathing. I'll be using this product for as long as it's available. 10000000% Recommend!