MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I was diagnosed with fatty liver nearly two years ago. I started taking milk thistle but it wasn't as effective as I would like. So I made a research and discovered this supplement on iherb. I went for my checkup after 4 months of taking this liver health formula. And my liver is very healthy. I no longer have fatty liver again. My doctor was very pleased with my swift recovery. I still eat my normal meals but in smaller proportion and add more healthy options to the mix.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have been taking theses for over two weeks. I have a fatty liver. I feel much like I have much more energy since I have started taking there. Will know better after two months when I have some liver function blood tests. But so far I recommend this Liver Health Formula by Natural Factors!

I use Liver Health Formula to support the work of my digestive tract and immune system. It works well. Great quality supplement from Natural Factors.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

We've been using these liver health formula for quite some time and love them! I know we could possibly get something similar here in Australia, but I believe in and trust the iHerb products 100%.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The ingredients are very good for liver health, also I have bought natural factors before and confident their product are good quality and can offer the benefit they are intended for.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

this is my first time to purchase supplement for liver, since I am consuming too much protein therefore liver may needs to get Maintenance cycle to help to maintain function in proper way

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Oh, wow! Now, this is what I call a good liver supplement. This great synergistic complex made so much difference in my day that I was quick to order another and another bottle. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
1,496

It's well worth it. My energy began to rise after six days. The tablets are a fair size, easy to take, and arrived swiftly and in good condition. After around 3 weeks, I noticed that my nails were growing significantly quicker than they had been previously, and I mean during the preceding year. It's well worth the money.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I always work extremely hard on getting rid of my belly - sit up, ab roller, pushup , plank and none has worked for me. After taking the Liver Health Formula, I repeat my similar routines working on my abs I started to see amazing results. I will reorder my Liver Health Formula for the next 5 months Go for it guys - it really works

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Liver Health Formula helps not only my liver, which has had an infection with blood transfusions many years ago, but also my entire body. The family doctor doesn't think to help me at all. I have to search online. Thank you iHerb for helping me in it for several years.