MD

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Horse Chestnut for leg veins problem!

I have a lot of visible veins from my thighs to my lower legs. At times, I suffer from cramps. I believe it has got to do with the circulatory system on my legs. I am taking this Horse Chestnut together with Diosmin Hesperidin. Hopefully, this combination can help lessen the visible veins on my legs and reduce the leg cramps.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this supplement for my 65 years old mother who suffers from varicose veins and deep veins thrombosis. She takes this supplement together with Grapeseed extract and applying cream with horse chestnut extract on her legs. My mum's legs don't get swollen anymore also she noticed that she does not have any unpleasant sensation as she used to have before we started this therapy. We see dramatic improvement in wellbeing of my mother's legs. Highly recommend it.

I just found out about this Horse Chestnut extract stuff. Seems to be legit when I read up on it (studies and anecdotal experiences (which I honestly trust most thru experience with supplements) and it seems to look good. I have been taking it once a night and it seems to be pretty good. Along with the GrapeSeedRich extract added to it makes it even better.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I have been taking Horse Chestnut for years for my varicose veins. I don't have nearly the problems with my legs aching as long as I stay on this supplement.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Perfect mixture of ingredients, although capsule is in gelatine, which I find unnecessary nowadays with so many alternatives for it. I tend to cut the capsules open to take the content. Works great.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I was wondered alot when I purchased online from Vietnam because the regulations of custom here are all complicated even we are locally . Anyway I got what I ordered and that's really good . I will use this product for few months, hopefully it's good Thanks

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Horse chestnut helps heal wounds of the rectum, especially haemorrhoids. I have been taking the product for a few days now and I already feel better.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

When i take 4 a day my hemorrhoids shrink, so i benefit from this supplement, they're not gone completely, cold showers help too. Easy to swallow, so nothing to taste.

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

I really like this product! My legs used to ache after standing up all day teaching, but they don't now, and I think this is the main reason. I'm very happy it is combined with grape seed. I wish they put larger quantities into their bottles, though. I really hate to waste plastic containers with only a small amount of product.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Very good product. My feet were burning. After two days of use, every symptom disappeared.