MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Quality - Good and effective Ingredient - Full spectrum and high potency enzyme Age - Suitable for my parents in their 80s Package - Securely packed Benefit - Improve digestion and bloating issue Stomach - Very mild and no side effect on stomach. Eliminate bloating especially after heavy meal Composition - Full spectrum and high potency enzyme Gut - Improve digestion and eliminate constipation Taste - Odourless and easy to swallow Intestinal - Improve digestion and eliminate my constipation problem

180e9e02-77a1-42b2-a77c-bd529cf287f9
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

With Steep USD, I was looking for an alternative from the current. This Multi Enzyme has balanced to break down all nutrients including carbohydrates, proteins, dairy and fats unlike other enzyme focusing on one or two of them. Good pricing level thus not painful to my wallet. Look forward to trying it once I finish the current.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I had bloating and gas issues when ingesting my post workout protein milkshake. I take 2 of these just before drinking my milkshake and it reduces the bloating and indigestion to almost nil. I've noticed I'm pooping a bit more after that, but definitely much better than bloating.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It seems to work but my gut is so problematic that I can’t really tell. But the five stars is for iherb, items always reliable with best prices.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

my stomach doesnt work well. I think it needs some help. so I bought this product. the enzymes in the ingredient of this supplement can help my stomach. I can see my digestion is better now.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I rely on these digestive enzymes to keep things moving. iHerb usually sells them for a good price. I take 1-3 capsules daily depending on what I eat that day. I love the vegan formula.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I take one of these before a meal if I know it's going to be a heavier meal. It helps with digestion and I feel less bloated after taking it.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I take one at the beginning of a meal, usually with lunch and dinner. Excellent value for the comprehensive digestive enzymes. These are essential to minimize any adverse symptoms I would normally experience when eating. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My mother consumes it every day for her gastro, so far it is suitable for consumption.

34ddf1ce-ac5a-446e-942e-d711ac0cf954