MD

Based on 8,495 Ratings
5,958
1,674
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

the ingredients and composition are effect as supplements to improve the eye vision I suffer from fatigue in eye and blurry sight maybe because I spend time in front of computer the taste is ok my husband suffer from constipation his age is 40 he can feel the benefits of this supplements the size is fine for one month the quality good 👍 and packaging is perfect

bd2297b0-f9be-42cb-9c0b-5f9b4adae37b
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The most important thing about supplements is it’s quality for me, it must be non gmo. Lutein makes such difference in my vision, when I stop taking it I experience high level of blurred vision. I try to take it 2 capsules (20mg) daily, when I take it religiously I definitely feel it’s power, my vision is more clear, no pain in my eyes (I occasionally do experience some sort of eye pain). I want to continue to use this supplement

2b0906e5-edd1-48a3-8829-8fab0ca2a3e7

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I tried this formula base on records and review on iherb website. I liked the combination of ingredients that may support each other for eye brightness. I am highly satisfied with this product. I felt less tired whenever I used computer and cellphone. And felt better to justify my vision between the long and the short distances.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

As Bilberry Extract is expensive, this one provides Anthocyanidins by means of Bilberry Concentrate, Blueberry, Cranberry and Sweet Cherry. I am not sure the effectiveness between different Anthocyanidins, but this one provides good amount. Lutein absorbs blue light. Eyebright Extract helps to relieve eyestrain and inflammation. Carrot provides Pro-Vitamin A. Rutin and Quercetin are important antioxidants.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I’m used to do computer works for over 8 hrs a day and my eyes were always tired and my sight were blurred. So I have tried this product, for over 3 months. My eyes look brighter and my sight are clearer. I will recommend this product. It’s just always out of stock 😫

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

great quality, good packaging and efficiency. taste is good and size of pill is acceptable 👌 and it has 90 tablets which is convenient for long time ⌛️ benefits of this supplement needs to be discussed with Dr or pharmacist. the product generally is good for eye health. price is convenient also. please ask your dr or pharmacist

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

It’s ingredient is natural and benefits for eye’s health. Like most of people, we spend so much time on phone, computer, TV, my eyes are dried and blurred sometimes. I decided to buy this supplement to try to improve my vision. I have not finished a bottle but I believe it’s good to have this added into my regular supplements.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I brought this for my children (12+ and 14+) since the beginning of the pandemic they need to stay at home and have both their school and courses online, long to short they stay in front of their laptop or play with their phones and watch tv. And since I concern for their eye’s health I take this supplement.