MD

alloriginal
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
9,604
"HEALTH IS THE GREATEST GIFT..." Buddha

I hear from people all the time who say, "I tried CoenzymeQ10 and didn't feel anything. This isn't one of those products that will change your life overnight. However, it is vitally important, especially for those of us who are ageing. Start with one per day, with a meal and increase as needed. Hope this helps!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I've got to use several brands regarding this essential co-enzyme. I was fine with it but it didn't give the results I tried with another brand. You can feel the energy rising but not as I would have liked when I tried the other brand I can't name for not advertising. Unfortunately I could not order the other brand due to its out of stock and I said to myself "I will try this". I've used it for four months or five but don't feel I can recommend it. I'm not saying it doesn't work, it works but it's not the best. Coenzyme q10 is fine as q10 and not with ubiquinone or anything else. This is my personal experience. I hope it has been useful as a review and I wish you can find what you are looking for. Enjoy your healing, because you are on that path...Trust me

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Good quality of the product, Canadian and United States inspection label, sufficient amount of the active ingredient, excellent ratio for the price, small capsules and easy to swallow, with a very pleasant and addictive smell, in relation to the usefulness of the product, we can only believe the studies because this is a supplement whose effect is long-term

00cd0c35-4844-41e4-909d-8420c8122e66
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This product is a premium quality, easy to swallow as its a light gel capsule. I definitely recommend above the age 45 because of benefits for brain, heart and cardiovascular sytem.

becefac7-0856-42f0-bad4-9cf38931a9e4
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
3,146

I use many products of the brand and I am satisfied with the quality. The price seems good to me. Quality composition, natural. CoQ10 is important for heart health. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Good quality CoQ10, at an excellent price. There are 60 capsules in the package and it is enough for a month, using one capsule twice a day. CoQ10 has great benefits for healthy, young and glowy skin. Use it together with anti aging skin care. Also, being an antioxidant, it has cardiovascular benefits.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

A very good quality CoQ10. Ingredients are fine, the package is comfortable in use. With age you should take coenzyme for organism as you loose it. It is good for your heart, cells, liver, muscles, ecc.It is also good for brain and presents in it and a great antioxidant. I like the effect of less fatigue after assumption of CoQ10 after 6-8 weeks

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I got it for my friend who is in her 60s and has heart issues. She uses it frequently together with the fish oil. The big size of jar is more economic. It has benefits for solving cardiovascular problems as it contains Q10. The taste is not important as you suppose to swollow it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Highly recommended, You will get a lot of benefit such as for body antioxidant , cardiovascular, looks young with your age, After I’ve consumed Q10 many months (with another quality brands) Keep my heart healthy and my skin looks less wrinkles. the pills is small and no taste. The package is very light.