MD

• S
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

052e5547-155a-4763-98e2-40d06739ab0a
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My favorite ever. It’s good for: quality, ingredients, size, plant, package, benefit, composition , age, coverage , lifestyle, goal, color, texture, concern, use, scent, recommendation, include

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love this product - it works as it says. all their product are good to me and I recommend it to my friends and family keep on the excelent work with your products

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

You can reduce the appetite but it doesn't help to lose weight even when taking for long time. It is like fiber to fill the stomach.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Seemed ok, ingredients and quality are what you would expect. Fiber was ok, no constipation etc. Would recommend. May be good for some people on a diet. Packaging was a plus though, well wrapped and strong. No problems there.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Bought it for my wife, she said it works realy well and that we must keep the name for another purchase

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

good quality, and taste nothing high is fiber, good for diet

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Great product. It does what is says it will do...

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Great value on a great item! Very little taste which is good and easy to swallow. Will definitely be reordering these again.