MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Features & details A MEAL ON-THE-GO - When you're on a busy schedule, healthy eating can be a challenge. With Total Soy you can just add water to make a satisfying, delicious weight loss shake in seconds. REPLACE A MEAL AND LOSE WEIGHT - With 0 trans fat, 13 grams of protein, 140 calories, and 24 vitamins and minerals, use this horchata protein shake powder as a meal replacement for weight loss. REPLACE, EAT, AND EXERCISE - Have a shake in place of one meal a day, while eating right and increasing your intake of healthy whole food options and fiber while reducing your intake of sodium, cholesterol, and saturated fat and drinking plenty of water; combined with just 30-60 minutes of light exercise 4 days a week will help enhance fast weight loss. PLANT BASED INGREDIENTS - Packed with 24 vitamins and minerals, this lactose-free, and gluten-free vanilla shake is made with non GMO soy to help women and men lose weight. Recommended daily dose: one serving per day. Great quality

fa4ef1f0-e4fe-4af3-893e-c3043dc427d3
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

one of the best tasting weight lose shakes I've ever tasted, just made some instead of my regular juice for dinner(mixed it with rice milk cauz water makes shakes taste nasty, you can use milk or soy milk too anything is better than water 😂) and it's really delicious and filling, tastes like horchata with ALOT of vanilla and i hate vanilla but this is delicious even for me. i recommend this and 5 stars for the flavour and how filling in the stomach it is cauz it's a meal replacement drink. I'll try the other flavours.

1550199d-8d9f-4882-8e61-8123ae5c6cac
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I mixed two scoops of protein powder with 30oz of unsweetened oat-milk and thrown in some ice cubes. Taste like soy latte! It does help to suppress my hunger. I usually take this after a evening run, thereafter I don’t take any dinner anymore. I feel full however I don’t really see any weight lost. The packaging written 3 steps to easy lose weight as per picture. Probably I’m not consistent with diet🥹

35d89680-c2cf-419e-a9ac-d489370a6d4e
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great flavour, awesome taste, smoothie-like texture. It's really great. In terms of ingredients, not really thrilled with the sugar quantity, but I will update after the first month. I also did add more veggies to my diet to feel more filled, but I do think the shake on it's own can be filling for maybe 1-2hrs.

c235597f-adf2-47c4-92a9-a8cbf94a3662
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this cocktails) amazing taste! Not disgusting, like some other types i’ve tried. Chocolate and Horchata are my best! I prefer to take it with almond milk. Will definitely order again!

bd50fdea-6a89-4bd2-b0ca-05478d8a2952
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Good quality, good ingredient, please make big size for me composition no enough, please make big package, benefit is good, I look ke flavor vanilla, good for daily diet , my weight going to 59 kg , handle your hunger, I have blend with collegen more got taste delicious 😍

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Tastes very authenic! like real thai tea from thailand personally i like this flavour over the vanilla one :) I think it staves off hunger pretty well too

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

These are my second attempts. Just simply easy meal replacement. Love the flavor and taste. Keep my hunger and diet and weight management. The powder blends well with water. The package well received.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I usually get the chocolate flavour one, but I'm pleasantly surprised by this. Great meal replacement, high in proteins, low in sugar, carbs and calories. Very effective!